All of the Unsullied who had led him there, save for one, left as Maegon and the last Unsullied entered the tent. Daenerys turned to see who had entered and tensed up when she saw Maegon but covered it well enough as she laid eyes on the Unsullied solder. 

"Thank you Grey Worm, you may take your place at the table" She told him, her voice gentle as she, just as Maegon had done before, spoke in High Valyrian to the man now known to Maegon as Grey Worm who with a quick bow of his head had taken his place at the table. 

Maegon had yet to speak, for he still heard Daenerys' gentle voice in his head. The way she spoke Valyrian was out of this world. The words flowed of her tongue like a calm river, no syllable was odly forced and no mispronunciations in her speech. 

"I must say you speak High Valyrian very well" Maegon complimented in their ancestral tongue, his teasing smile seemingly stuck on his lips as he watched the Queen glance at him. He was pleased to notice that her cheeks had turned slightly more pink. 

Daenerys tried to mask her surprise as she heard that he spoke Valyrian well too. Surprising for a man of his stature as the gentle flow of High Valyrian did not look like it would fit well with a man like Maegon, yet in some way it did. He spoke the language like he was born to do it. 

While Maegon did very much enjoy her reaction, the ones of her advisers were also amusing to witness. They did not trust him at all before and by the looks on their faces they do it even less now. Maegon knew that Grey Worm could speak High Valyrian, yet he imagined that the two Westerosi knights did not have that good grasp on  the language as he saw that both of them looked rather befuddled when he had complimented Daenerys. One of them, the taller one, sent Maegon a distrusting glance yet Maegon only smiled in an obnoxious way before claiming the only empty spot left at the table. On it was a was a map of Yunkai, showing the walls as well as all the gates and streets. 

After a few seconds their previous conversation continued, but they all seemed wary of speaking about their plans around Maegon, even if he had pledged both sword and army to their cause. 

"We could besiege the city, Khaleesi" The unnamed knight from Westeros proposed, his voice strong even if Maegon thought he looked rather old. 

"And starve them out you mean? Or have them chip away at my army man by man?" Daenerys questioned him, leaning on the table with both hands as she watched the map, perhaps hoping an answer would present itself if she stared long enough.

"There is no other way to take the city, my Queen" Old Barristan explained. "With a good strategy we could minimize the number of deaths significantly".

Maegon shook his head as he watched the map, noting where all the gates were placed. He placed a hand on the map and turned it so he might see it clearer. "You are wrong" He said when his eyes had landed on one specific gate on the map.

"Wrong am I?" Barristan almost seemed offended, judging by the sharp tone on his voice but Maegon only shrugged it off. 

"Did you not hear me?" He questioned the man with a judging glare before turning slightly to the Queen. "You will not need many men for the plan I have in mind, a few good men will be all you need to take the city".

It seemed that Maegon's planed had thus far only served to confuse all at the council save for himself. All of their faces scrunched up in nothing but pure confusion and Maegon almost laughed out loud at the sight.