Chapter Twenty: Time To Talk

Start from the beginning

"MINE!!!" He yells against my chest not lifting his head.

I laugh at him because for someone so beautiful HE LOOKS SO STUPID! FINALLY! A FLAW!

Then he suddenly looks up at me with a cute little pout and hugs me tighter.

Never mind.... the flaw flew back to Australia.

"MIINE!" He says again with his topped baby voice sounding stupidly cute and looking stupidly adorable.

I stick my tongue out and pretend to ignore him and we spent the rest of the night just babying each other. Yeah, just two grown men, showing their affections using baby voices and little pouts. Eventually we just laugh it all out but even when we were tired and spent from all the cooing, we were still in a tight embrace. We haven't let go yet.

Now the moment is serene and everything is calm, but it occurs to me that we still haven't fixed the issue. As much as I want to stay in this moment, forever, it won't feel right till we're really okay.

"Why were you scared that the boys told you that you were cheating?" I asked and Hyunjin slowly lifts his head and lets me go slowly.

I grab a chair from the other table and now were seated right in front of each other, with one hand holding the other. I look at him in a way that I hope he feels comforted and relaxed so that we can converse freely. He looks me in the yes then he sighs

"I was.... still am scared because what if you believed it and I don't know, I was just so scared to loose you and I promise, I didn't do anything." He said with his head tilting a little down and I've come to the conclusion that I had a fault in this too.

"No need to be scared, in fact I feel like I should be saying sorry because I haven't been giving you the benefit of doubt and that's not fair on you, so I'm sorry" I said and he looked shocked with what I said and I just continued speaking before he could say anything.

"I was skeptical with you and Jeongin and it's not fair for you because for one, we're literally 9 guys that's allowed to hangout only with each other and Jeongin's your close friend, so I'm sorry" I say and I see his face soften like the feeling of relief just overcame him.

"But don't tell Jeongin that or else I won't hear the end of it" I tell Hyunjin and he just laughs. As soon as silence hits us, I take it as a cue to conclude my arguments. I remember everything Ten-hyung said and I take a deep breath.

"Truth is I just miss you a lot. I guess I just didn't realize it until I had A FEW talks with A FEW people. So..... I'm sorry" I conclude, then I look down to the floor feeling a little sheepish because.....kinda just poured my heart out ya know then suddenly I feel arms around me holding me tight.

I look up to rest my head on Hyunjin's shoulder and he cuddles me softly as I lean in to his body heat.

"You're so cute when you're jealous." He says softly in my ear and I just had to push him away

"HEEYY! I'm not the jealous type! I was not jealous!" I say crossing my arms and making my angry face and he just starts giggling

"You so were!" He says and continues to giggle and it goes on till he straight up starts laughing. AT ME

Then suddenly I remembered the wise words of a great philosopher

"BE THE DOM" - Ten-hyung

Okay. Fine. You convinced me!

"Okay! Fine! I was! Now you have to make up for making me feel jealous" I declare as I see him wiping a m************ tear. BOI! IMMA WHOOP UR TUSH! But before I could fight him he grabs my hand and gives it a small kiss