Chapter Five: Sorry

A month passed since we finished promoting District 9 and a month passed since either Hyunjin or Jisung have talked to me. Everytime I see at Hyunjin it's like his eyes are empty, completely wiped of emotion, and Jisung...

He hasn't even looked at me since that night.

Of course on camera, it seems like were all best friends and that were all close but that doesn't count because once the cameras are off, I suddenly feel alone. Imagine that, a room filled with staff members, production members and my own members, and yet I felt so alone.

I didn't want to tell anyone about it because I believed this was my burden to bear but eventually I gave in when Chan asked me if I wanted ice cream. We went to the closest convenience store and I told him everything. He didn't really say much because he said it himself, he wouldn't know what to do either, but just being able to let it all out was more than enough for me.

Even though Chan is the only one who knows the whole story, I'm pretty sure the rest of the boys are picking up that there's a problem going on. The dorm isn't as noisy as it used to be, especially since Jisung just isolates himself in his room and Hyunjin only talks to Changbin now and as for me...

I just spent my time in the roof, under the stars, just like how it all started.

It's extra foggy tonight, I can only see a bit of glimmer behind the clouds. A little more breezy than usual. We just finished a meeting about the new comeback and right after, the boys went to eat in the cafe of the building, I just went straight up here.

Just like the stars, I felt so lost, my mind is clouded by so many things. I started with this numb feeling in my chest, hoping to understand it. Now, I feel numb and I still don't understand.

I lie down on the roof, staring at the cloudy dark sky and I close my eyes while trying to empty my mind of everything. Maybe just a small sense of relaxation could help me fix this whole situation.

I try to focus my mind on something else, then I hear the door open. I turn to face the sound and I see Mr. BANGCHAN, walking towards me.

"Hey, Felix! Time to go!" He says with a light tone

I sigh, then stand up. I look above my head and I see the clouds still masking the sky. And I feel a teardrop falling down my cheek. You'd think I've cried enough, but apparently not.

"Even the stars have left me." I whisper to myself

"YEAH DUDE.... That's my favorite poem too!!" Channnie-hyung says awkwardly as he sways a little in his place.

And suddenly all sadness was thrown out the window and I had to stare at Chan for being the IDIOT that he is.

"....What the actual fuck?" I ask him and I laugh a little bit and he just starts laughing louder with his eyes wide open. Like, I know it's fake but he was just laughing loudly.

I swear, if you could see it, I was confused out of my ass.... WHY IS HE SO WEIRD! He kept laughing and in the end I just started laughing at him. His fake laugh quickly became a real one and now we became the two bozos that are laughing at nothing on the roof.

Once the laughter dies down, he slowly pulls me in to a hug and I gladly accept. I bury my head somewhere... i think is his shoulder? and just cuddle aggrevirely in to him.

"I wise philosopher once said, Laughter is the greatest medicine" He said quietly in to my ear.

"I don't know if just laughing out of no where counts, but thanks Channie-hyung" I say, still not letting go. But soon enough we pulled away.