Chapter 13

Hi you guys! I'm so happy about the great feedback you're giving me, it means A LOT! And we are now up in over 50,000 reads!!! Yay!!! So I would have written a bit more on this, but I'm off to work and I wanted to post it soon for you, since you are so wonderful readers! :D So here it is, make me happy through commenting and voting!

With love,

SharpThorn

--------------------Chapter 13---------------------------

The following days were busy, we contacted every pack in the country (and there are a few…) as well as some in Canada. Since we didn’t know how far this phenomenon was stretching, we really couldn’t narrow the list… The Damned Ones lived as rouges, as far as we knew anyway, so the spread could be substantial.

Donovan kept annoying me with his nanny-ways, always forcing me back to bed if I as little as yawned and it was driving me crazy. Sure, I still wasn’t completely recovered since I still threw up several times a day, but I didn’t lose any weight or ran a fever, so Donovan sometimes let me help with the search in the woods (as if he had any choice…).

So that’s how the following two weeks went on; by day we kept in contact with packs all across the states, by night we scanned our lands for any signs of the beasts. So far we had had no luck, but we still had a lot of land to cover, so it was decided that we would build two teams who would go to the farthest points of our lands and search there as well. It would take about 2 weeks there and back at best, so it needed a lot of planning, since we were going in our wolf forms. And naturally, Donovan insisted on me not going, and I wouldn’t have it so it had been a constant battle between us, to the point of me refusing to be near him. That never went well though, since I was in a sex-frenzy at the moment and couldn’t NOT be near him, stupid wolf… I wasn’t going into heat anytime soon, so Amanda figured it was just built up since I was sick for so long. Well that’s just great! You try to fight with your partner while fucking, it’s not that easy, I tell you!

He was learning how to push my buttons, so I was no longer the one in control; I just wanted him too much and sometimes practically raped him (although he always wanted me just as bad; just that he hardly had any pants or underwear left since I always ripped them of him…). Therefore I almost looked forward to being away from him, get some time off from being a crazy sex-addict. Although, he didn’t like the idea of me being alone with a group of foremen for two weeks in the woods…but hey, he didn’t have much choice now, did he? Although I did agree on him giving me all the guys that were mated, so he could feel a bit more at ease. This also showed that he was starting to come to terms with the idea of me taking my role as the Luna I was and lead one of the teams.

It was decided that we were to take off in two days, so I started training with my team to strengthen our mind-links and team work. There were six men, five of them mated and one was a lone wolf; Bowser. I still didn’t know his story, but I could tell he had been mated, once… Other than him there was the annoying twins that I had met in the dungeons; Tio and Vane. How I found them annoying? They hardly ever shut up and were pretty much as teenaged boys, you would never think they were both 25 and mated. I hadn’t known they were twins or even siblings, since they weren’t alike at all. In other words; fraternal twins. Tio was blonde and looked like the typical prince charming, with a smile that could make any woman fall, blue eyes and…well charm. Vane on the other hand was dark-haired and with dark brown eyes, he was very tan and was a bit taller than his brother. He was also charming, but more of a joker than Tio, though he looked like a bit of a villain with his strong face and almost black eyes. Then we had Osban, Creg and Raul; all three mated and 30-40 years of age. What I could tell so far was that we were syncing good, except for Raul who seemed to be a bit bothered with being led by a woman (nothing I couldn’t handle though).