Shocked

~Leo'sPOV~

"Yes, I'm ready" I said with a smile. Casey nodded and we walked out of the lair to get some take out on the roofs.

=Time Skip=

We were sitting on the roof tops eating now. Soon we were done eating. "So you wanna go watch that movie now?" Casey asked, and I nodded.

"What do you wanna watch? Romantic, scary, action? You pick" Casey asked me. I thought for a moment. "Well... Maybe... Scary..?" I said.

Casey nodded, "I know the right scary movie for us to watch. Its called, House Bound" He told.

I nodded. "What's it about?" I asked just looking at Casey now. "Let's watch the movie and find out for your self!" Casey told, now standing. Then he grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the lair.

~Lewis's POV~

I'm in Raph's room with Raph himself. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"We could play 20 questions" Raph told, I nodded. "I love that game, you go first" I told.

"Okay, um... How old are you?" Raph asked.

"15" I replied.

"Why are you a mutant turtle?" I asked.

"We were originally regular turtles, then I guess we got cover in mutagen and we became this. But at the time we were just babies" Raph replied.

"Oh okay... What do you think of that show 'Space Heroes'?" I asked.

"I hate that show. Its the most stupidest thing they ever put tv" Raph replied. "Yes! Now someone gets it!" I said kinda leaning closer to Raph by accident. Raph just smiled at me and I smiled back.

I noticed Raph getting closer to me. He stopped half way. 'Hmm.. Maybe I should just give him a chance.... I mean his kisses awesomely. What if it goes farther? What would that feel like? ' I wondered to my self. I decided just to give the guy a chance. So I just leaned closer to Raph. Connecting our mouths together. I could tell Raph was a bit shocked by it but kissed back anyway.