Juno frowned at the guy and pouted a little. "Ehh~ you're cold. I'm hurt~" the pinkette pretended to be hurt.
Hisoka:"Hmm~You're peculiar one." Hisoka smiled without looking at the boy, just facing forward.

"Really? So that makes two of us~" Juno said and laughed back at it.
"By the way, I kinda like you." The pinkette said bluntly without hesitation.
The magician looked at boy while still keeping his cunning smile. "Oh?~"

Juno:"The way you are is entertaining and plus you can do cool tricks~!" He exclaimed excitedly.
Hisoka responded with a simple and short answer. "I'm flattered~"

The pinkette thought quietly 'I thought he'd be little more talkative than this. Disappointing.' Juno frowned a little in disappointment and her expression became really stoic and dead for a mere second until the smile came back again.

"Oh~ we're here~" Juno cheerfully said. Hisoke placed Leorio under the tree and walked away.
"Ehh~?? No, goodbye?" Juno joked at the departing male but Hisoka just walked away.
"Anyways~" Juno glanced at the sleeping Leorio "I guess I'll have to look after him until Gon and the others come back." He said and leaned against the tree.

...

"H-huh..?" Leorio said as he woke up.
"Oh? Awake now?" Juno said and smiled at the guy.
"O-ouch... my head hurts..." Leorio said as he caressed his nape.

"Leorio!" Gon shouted and ran up to the two with Kurapika following behind him.
"Man.. it stings... why am i all beaten up?" Leorio asked in confusion.
"I wonder too~" Juno said.
Both Gon and Kurapika was slightly taken a back. "Eh?"
Leorio:".. my memories are kinda hazy..."

Then Kurapika whispered something to Gon, and Gon responded with "Yeah."

"Gon, Juno." A voice called out.
"Ah! Killua!" Gon cheerfully said.
"I can't believe you guys actually got here, I thought it was over for you guys." Killua said while walking up to Gon.

"I just tracked Leorio's cologne." Gon said simply. "Eh? Really? Are you a dog?" Juno commented while looking at Gon weirdly.
Killua also seemed to be suprised. "Smell? That's how? You definitely are weird."
Juno:"yeah.. I came here with a little help. I guess my luck is good these days~" he proudly said while laughing.
Gon looked at Juno and asked "little help?" Juno nodded at the boy gleefully "yeah, I met Hisoka on the way here. He was kind enough to guide me the way~"

'Well, he didn't really guide me. I just followed him on my own though~' Juno said in his mind.
Killua yelled at the slightly older boy "Hisoka?! Are you mad?!"
Juno frowned like little kid and said "eh.. what's wrong with that... " then he smirked at Killua "... are you maybe... Jealous~?"

Killua smiled brightly at Juno and smacked him then yelled "No way in the hell! I told you-"

"Excellent work, everyone." Satotz caused Killua to stop his words and focus on the examiner.
Satotz:"Phase two of the exam will occur here, in Biska forest Park. Now, I'll take my leave. Best of luck to all of you." He said and then again started to walk away, with that weird style of walking into the forest.

The second Phase of the exam was starting infront of a castle a like gate.
The walls of the gate where tall and thick, so is the big entrance door too.
Everyone turned around to see when they heard the entrance opening.

As soon as it opened, a big field with cooking counters were on display and there was a big building in the middle. Right infront of the building, there was a woman and a man.
The woman was dressed rather provocatively and the man was big and overweight.

The woman opened her mouth and said loudly "Will all the participants who passed the first Phase, please enter." The girl held a smile on her face as she spoke.
"Welcome. I'm Menchi, Second Phase examiner."
The big guy begind the girl also introduced himself. "And I'm Buhara, the other examiner."