"I did care for them, of course. I am not what I seem. Uncaring, savage vampire having his way with all these unsuspecting women. All of them were special in their own way, but never did I love them. I may have wanted to, but it never happened. No. This girl, she has my heart and she wants to smash it with her tiny little fists. What am I to do? She thinks it is a game for me, she refuses to believe I love her."

Davis, listened, making faces as he heard what Lucas had to say. Thinking about what he could do to use this to get them out of there, realizing if he did love her, he would have to tell her the truth and he was not so willing. Lucas was a vampire. No. he can't be with her, but it is so romantic. He let the fleeting thought pass him. But no way motherfucker gonna have his way with her. Nope.

"Ain't no way that gonna happen!" Davis yelled into the intercom.

"You were listening? You are a nightmare little man!" Lucas yelled back at him.

"Yes I did, and yes I am! And I want my treadmill and full length mirror!" Knowing he could use this to at least get what he wanted if he had to stay locked up.

"Where is Andie?"He asked, feeling humiliated she may have heard him, yet thrilled at the thought she might believe him.

"She escaped." Davis  giggled to himself.

Within a second the door flew open and a crazed Lucas rushed in.

"Where is she?"

"Calm down you beast, Have a seat," Davis said to him as he made room on the couch. "She is here, taking a bath. And no, you can't go in there while she naked. You seen enough. What is it you want? Andie? You are not her type. You will hurt her. I don't approve." He sat with his arms folded to his chest, his legs crossed. Dressed in full drag, scaring the life out of Lucas with his overprotective glares through his bright blue mascara.

Lucas knew Davis was his best shot at convincing Andie to give him a chance, he had to play nice. He sat on the couch with gowns piled up behind him, falling down across his neck. Wigs at his feet. The two cats hissing at him from the bed. He kept his hands close to his face, afraid he was going to get slapped or scratched, by Andie he would tolerate it, even Davis. But not cats, he hated cats. They scared him.

"I love what you have done with the place." He said sarcastically to Davis looking around at the mess.

"Well, I am trying to amuse myself the best I can in my unfortunate situation. Fashion shows always make me feel better."

"Ahh fashion shows, delightful." Lucas said. "Is that what this is? A fashion show?"

"Uh no, I need a few volunteers, you would look Divine in that little pink number on the bed, the one that nasty killer kitty is sitting on." Davis was watching Sam and Dean, both cats eyeing Lucas and growling.

"Volunteers? Uh, no." He stuttered. "Me?" He laughed nervously. "No I am afraid I have work to do this evening. Sorry."

"That's fine, if you change your mind, I think we shall start at eight."

"Lovely, but really, I wont be here." He started to fidget looking around at the disaster.

"Enough of this small talk Lucas! What do you intend to do with us? How long we stuck here? And why?"

"There is a woman after Andie, Sloane, my sister. She will kill her." He said

"Why? Why Andie? I don't get you people."

"She wants revenge, I took something from her, she is very dangerous Davis, you have to trust me. I took you, both of you to keep you safe. There was no choice. I will not allow her to harm either of you."

Davis liked the way Lucas talked, he was confident, he didn't mince words and he did believe he was truly looking after the both of them, but that was not enough to switch to team Lucas.

"And Andie, if you really love her, is being around this world of killing and danger a good place for her? I dont think so."

"My world is not always so dark, I have a good life, I can give her anything she wants, I would marry her if she would have me one day."

"Um, isn't there a little matter of you living forever and her aging and dying one day? Vampire." He said pointing to Lucas.

"Yes, there is that, but there is something we can do about it, and she would not have to be a vampire. I cannot explain this to you now, in time I will."

"Well, for real now no joke. Do you really love her? I mean like straight up real."

"I do, I love her. I beg you to help me make her see."

"I need to think about it, I love her too you know. If you hurt her I would never forgive myself."

"What do you want from me, I love her Davis, and you can convince her. How do I convince her. How do I convince you to help me."

"I need to think this over. She is my best friend." Davis sat up tall, took a deep breath and sighed.

"You could start by helping my show along, I mean, I need to have more models. I like the one who brings me the larger packages, and of course the one who hooked up my TV and DVD player. if you could manage to have them here by six I would owe you." Davis said.

Lucas put his hands to his face, fingers against his eyebrows as if to rub away a headache. Of all the things he could ask for and he wants this. How am I going to get the staff to parade around in drag?

Lucas started laughing hysterically, Davis laughed with him, at the sound of his laughter that was all he needed, unsure what was so funny.They laughed hysterically together until Andie yelled from the tub.

"What is going on? Who is in here?" She yelled. The sound of water splashing, she was getting out to see who was there.

"Shit! You gotta go! She could come out and start a half naked fist fight with you get you all excited. Leave before she comes out here!" Lucas was up and scrambling, Davis at his back, pushing him towards the door. The cats off the bed stalking him as he left trying not to trip over his own feet or the mess.

"Get back to me on the fashion show, and I will think about helping you." He smiled. The guards closed him in.

Promptly at six, the two men showed up as requested. Both unaware of why, both paid a handsome fee. Lucas would be sure not to return in a hurry. This could get ugly, he laughed to himself, as he headed to New York City, to find his brother.