Chapter One

A/N: Keep in mind this is 17 years into the future so some stuff will sound a lil hightech n stuff teehee. ALSO for the OG's out there Nabi means butterfly in Korean, correct me if im wrong tho but thats what im going with 

Nabi

"This is Choi Nabi, a transfer student student from Boseong. This is her first time living in the city so please help her settle nicely." Ssaem introduces me to the class.

I bow a perfect 90 degrees. "Nice to meet you all."

The class claps.

Ssaem points at the back of the class to an empty seat beside a dark haired boy. "You can sit over there."

I nod as if to say thank you then made my way down the small isle. I could feel everyone staring at me. Once I had gotten to the seat, I took my bag off and placed it on the hook, nailed onto the side of the wooden desk. I sit down and give the dark haired boy a small smile.

He returns it then looks back ahead at the teacher.

I do the same.

"Welcome to the new school year everyone. Who missed me?" Ssaem grins.

Some people laugh and others just start shouting stuff like "you wish ssaem!" "I want to sleep, this is too early!" "When's lunch time?!"

Everyone erupts at the last comment.

"Alright, alright, settle down," ssaem waits for the class to quieten before starting again. "You're all familiar with the homeroom competition so I don't need to explain myself. The pairings this year will be your seat mates as per usual. I'll give you the rest of the homeroom time to discuss it."

With that our homeroom teacher leaves his podium and goes to sit at his desk on the left corner of the room.

I look at the mystery boy beside me who was now jotting down stuff into his book. "So, uh, what's this competition about?"

He stops writing and looks at me, "I'm Wen Junhui, by the way." He holds out his hand which I shake. "At the start of every year each homeroom comes up with an idea as to how we can raise some money for the school then we do it and see who raises the most amount of money. The home room that wins gets a prize. Last year it was a three night trip to Jeju Island." He shrugs like it was nothing but it was amazing to me.

Even the school was so different in the city.

"The school doesn't really need money but like, you know, it's something fun for each homeroom to do together and bond. They think it'll make us closer or something." He looks away from me and starts writing in his book again.

"Do you have any ideas?" I try to peer at his book but he was holding the page closest to me up, creating a barrier.

He looks back up at me again and says, "I'm sorry, I have to do this thing for my father so can we please discuss this later? You can come over to my apartment if you want." He goes back to writing again.

I nod then sat straight on my chair, "sure."

-

After school, Wen Junhui drove us to his apartment. That's right. Drove. As in he had a car and stuff. He obviously came from a rich family. There was no doubt about it.

The apartment building was nice too. In the elevator it said that there was only 8 floors but the building was a lot taller than that.

I wondered if the top floor was one massive apartment or something.