Jeonghan's plan~

SC: YOON JEONGHAN-AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!

Jeonghan quickly put the garbage bag over Jisoo's head. Jeonghan took the cap off the bottle that consists of the blood-like substance and poured it all over Joshua's body.

JS: YA, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO.

Jisoo questions as he was all wet (NO!!!, you dirty minded freaks ) and was left bewildered. 

JH: Keep your mouth shut, I'm trying to save your life. Just trust me.

Jeonghan told his crush in a mellow tone.

SC: Did you do what was told?

JH: Yes, leader-nim

SC: Good, here's the money.

JS: mMmMffFff 

SC: What was that?,

JH: UMMM, nothing?!

Jeonghan kicked Jisoo to shut him up but obviously that didn't work. Jisoo grunts in pain

SC: YA, i don't believe you.

Seungcheol slowly walks behind Jeonghan to analyse his work. Seungcheol saw the stale blood on the floor and on Jisoo's shirt. It's hard for Seungcheol to believe Jeonghan after hearing the muffled voice. Usually when Jeonghan does his job, he does it well and will leave his culprit motionless. But to see Jisoo move and make a noise makes it seem rather unusual. 

Seungcheol felt something was wrong, so he took the bag off Jisoo's head.

JH: YA!!!!

SC: WHAT IS THIS???! HE'S STILL CONSCIOUS

JS: Seungc-

PANG!!!

Jeonghan hits Seungcheol in the head with a metal slab that was laying around. Seungcheol passed out.

JH: holy shit, i did it, that was so satisfying. Come on Jisoo RUN!!.

Jeonghan pulled Joshua as they ran together towards Jeonghan's apartment. He hold Jisoo close to him and kept him safe. They quickly climbed up to the rooftop of Jeonghan's apartment. 

JS: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!, IM ALL WET (NO!! THIS AIN'T SMUTS ) ughhhh.

JH: I WAS TRYING TO SAVED YOU FROM GETTING KILLED, LUCKILY I AM SMART ENOUGH TO THINK OF THIS.

JH: I'm sorry ok, i needed the money

JS: SO YOU COULD SPENT IT ON YOURSELF??

JH: YA, HOW COULD YOU ASSUME. it's ok relax jeonghan he doesn't know. Come on let me show you something.

Jeonghan took Jisoo to see his sick mother at his auntie's apartment who is currently taking care of Jeonghan's mother. 

Jeonghan stopped and stared at Jisoo, admiring his cuteness. He didn't know that Jisoo could be this cute when he's sad.

JS: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT *he was about to cry*

They went back up to the rooftop.

JH: hold on i'll get you a new pair of uniform.

JS: why did i have to meet him?, I knew this was going to be a trap or whatnot

JH: here you go. I think they'll fit.

Jisoo grabbed the uniform*still upset* and was trying to find a place for him to change.

JS: umm, is there a place for me to change in these.

JH: Ouh, you can just change here, don't worry *covers his eyes* i wont look.

Joshua quickly changed into the new pair of uniform somewhere where Jeonghan wasn't in his site. Little did he know that He can be seen by Jeonghan.

"Are you done changing?" Jeonghan shouted. As there was no response, he assumed that Jisoo's done changing. He opened his eyes only to see Jisoo half naked. Jeonghan wasn't looking away. Instead he continues to stare at Jisoo's shining and magnificent abs. Jisoo was finish changing, so he turned around, quickly Jeonghan covered his eyes back.

JH: oh wow, damn his hot only if i could-

As Jeonghan was about to finish his sentence, Jisoo interupted.

JS: Could what?

JH: HUH WHAT COULD WHAT, NOTHING?!!, ouh you've finished changing.

JS: It fits, suprisingly. So should we head to school?.

JH: SCHOOL? SCREW THAT, come on

Jeonghan grabbed Jisoo's arms and headed towards the mall.

~to be continued~

.

.

.

.

HEYYO, i have school tomorrow so i won't be posting a lot :/ anyways, do support me and enjoy reading :))