who got beat up?

Oh hell nah.

"Kendrick look" I Say showing him my phone.

"You did not get beat up you got most of the punches to they face" he says.

"EXACTLY" I say raising my voice.

Then I hear Simone from upstairs.

"MOMMA I CANT FIND THE DETERGENT" she says.

"That cause yo ass not looking for it, IF I COME UP THERE AND FIND IT IMMA BEAT YO ASS" she yells upstairs.

I chuckle but I'm still irritated so instead of Instagram I go on twitter and see Riley Said the most cutest thing but is it about me?

I smile at the tweet.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about ken" I say.

He look up at me and gestures for me to meet him outside.

"Yes brotha?" I say innocently.

"I need to tell you sum, but after I want you to let it go you promise?" He says.

I raise my eyebrows but nod

"That night at the party, Wayne drugged you and I know because I went through Trina phone, and apparently they drug a lot of girls" he says scratching the back of his neck.

A lump builds in my throat.

"But they don't rape them, they be so high that there basically begging but, that still doesn't make it right," he adds.

"W-Why they pick me, I-" I Say.

"Because Trina suggested it to Dwayne" he says raising his voice.

"She told me after I asked her what they was talking about in that group chat at the mall" he says. "Said she told him it would be a fun game *scoffs* a great friend right?"

My mouth is wide open.

"She said she knew boogie wouldn't do that to you, but what if he had. That's why I've been avoiding her" he says.

I thought Dwayne was my fucking friend, he was so cool at first. What if he had took advantage of me.

"I'm not fucking with any of them anymore ken, and that's final fuck them and their fucking homecoming I'm so done" I Say covering my mouth of shock.

Then I turn around and punch ken straight in his face.

"What The fuck, man" he says holding his jaw.

"Why didn't you tell me till now" I yell.

"Because I actually was kinda falling for Trina and I knew if I told you, you would've told me to stop seeing her" he says "and you know I don't wanna hurt my big sis like that"