Making Friends & Allies

JM: Oh don't worry Hope Hyung wouldn't do that to you...(then in a sinister tone added) because if he does then I release the home video he made with a little friend of his...and they're BOTH on a dating ban...and then KIM NAMJOON would eat him alive - there's more than 1 reason we call him a MONSTER! Right Hobi Hyung?

and then KIM NAMJOON would eat him alive -  there's more than 1 reason we call him a MONSTER! Right Hobi Hyung?

** Pretend Jimin has black hair please/death glaring JH**

JH stood slowly getting angry at JM's warning/threat – then he froze as a throat cleared. There stood KIM SEOKJIN looking like he could kill someone with a glare. And it was directed at JH! Jin put his arm over my shoulders possessively, JM smirked with a dark look in his eyes. JH growled a little bit involuntarily, Jin flexed forward his glare going darker as RM appeared in the doorway.

 JH growled a little bit involuntarily, Jin flexed forward his glare going darker as RM appeared in the doorway

** Angry Jin **

RM serious tone: Hyungnim (the title sounded like a caress while everything else was harsh) is something going on here, do we have a problem?
Jin: Oh don't won't my Joonie it's NOTHING that I can't HANDLE, right kid? (Kid was clearly directed at JH)

Right then I heard JH's little friend singsong his petname "baby-cakes", the guys (except JH) all groaned loudly, I sighed in relief. In seconds, YG pushed through the boys dragging someone by the arm and shoved them at JH. It was his friend, she greeted him with another singsong.

YG sneers: Hope, if it makes that noise again I may RIP it's vocals out!
Yn scoffs: But you gotta give "Spread" her do, "Spread" is good at creating a distraction –
Jin: "Spread" – what, huh?
JK: Cause it's what she does with her legs anytime, anywhere...
Yn snickers: Wow, the Golden Maknae may be Oppa Material after all cause he caught that quick!
Rstylist: YOU JEALOUS BITCH!

I burst out laughing hard, but it was bitter sound as JH shoved me. I caught myself on the table with my non-dominant hand slicing my palm open on a seam-ripper on the table. I scoffed a dark laugh hard.

Yn sneers: Jinja, a jealous bitch – ME?! Oh no, "Spread" that I am NOT, congratz you FUCKED a celebrity – lucky you little girl...and in no time he'll have someone prettier & tighter. I bet you say "I love you" & he just kisses/hugs you, when you get hot & heavy FUCKING & he puts you on your knees, because you feel "so great" with your mouth wrapped around his dick; but he's probably safe-guarding his future from you!
Spread: You know nothing, you bitch!
SG: Sounds like she knows smart men...whatcha think Hyung?
Jin: A greedy bitch on her knees is safest –