Tell Him Stop

Todoroki pov.

"I'm really worried about you midorya.."
I look at him in the eyes.

"I'm fine really todoroki! It's just abit of pain that's all and I've had tonns of that."
He points to the fingers and and he's broken over and over due to his quirk but.. I still don't believe his ok. I look at his piercings and i know he wouldent do that by himself. I lift up the sleve on his shirt and he flinches slightly but I carry on. He had brushes and scars and he has a tattoo that said ' belongs to bakago'. I saw his eyes tear up and his head fell onto my sholder crying.
"t.. Todo.. I.. It hurts a.. And i dont k.. Know what to do.. H.. He h.. Hurts a.. And h.. He makes me d.. Do t.. Thi gs I d.. Dont want to do a.. And i.. I dont w.. Want to tell a.. Anyone or h.. He'll hurt m.. Me more."
I said whimpering as I took his scarf off the revel the collar. I start to take it of and i hug him closer to me.
" it's OK I'll help, and I'll get more people to help"
I said before he interrupted.
"n.. No all his p.. Pain will r.. Result in me n.. Beeng hurt.."
He cried softly. I wiped his tears before replying.
"let me just help you with youre wounds.. Some are still bleeding."
I said rising out of my chair and hedding to the kitchin. He looked like he hasent got enough sleep in days because he has black circles around his eyes. And i dont want to think about what bakago douse when he said 'makes me do things I don't want to do'. But in a way he sort of looks like dabi... Wait..didn't bakago said if he gets lectured by all might again he'd switch to the villains side.... O shit.... I grab the medical kit and walk back to see a sleeping midorya on the sofa. I take his shirt of trying. Not to wake him up and i start stitching the cuts and putting cream on the scars. I think he should stay here tonight.. Just to make sure he's OK.

I slide one of my shirts on him and put the his in the wash and i throw a blancket over him. He's normally back by 2:00 and it's 1:30..do bakago may be wondering were he is soon...

He dousent deserve this. Bakago was just taking advantage of him since his mother died. And im not letting him do this again.

3 hours later 3:30

🌋Bakagou

Were is that stupid deky. He shold have been back from todorokis by now..