But We Did This Last Night

🥦Midorys pov🥦

For the rest of the walk I was screaming in pain and he tugged on my arm more wich made me cry. Then ka-chan turned around and punched me in the face knocking my piercing and making it bleed. I tried not to cry and held the side of my face and wiped the crimson blood trickling down my chin.

I saw todoroki walking down the street and i tried to make myself look as less beaten as possible.

"are you ok itzuku"
Todoroki said
"I'm fi-"
I attempted to say
"he's perfectly fine and you can leave"
Bakago implyed
"ok?"
Todoroki sid as he carried on walking.
After a while we finnaly got to the apparent and bakagu locked the door.
He had a grin plaster on his face.
"ka-chan are you ok?"
I asked him shaking.
"I will be in a minute"
He said as he walked up to me and pushed me onto the bed.
"y.. You made me do this last night ka-chan I carnt d-"
I was cut of my bakagu kissing me deeply and forcing his tunge into my mouth. I struggled underneath him but it didn't help.

Todoroki pov.

I hope midorya is OK. He looked hike he was crying. I really want to help but his boyfriend won't let him ask. I'm sure it's his fault, that itzukus acting strange. And i will find out.

🌋Bakagou🌋

I started biting and sucking his neck making sure I leave marks werever I go. Once I hear him moan slightly I start to suck on that one stop while I take his pants off.

"s... S.. Stop k. Ka-chan."
He said as I grinned.
"you owe me remember. I let you stay with me. If you went here that you'd be on the streets, I'm just taking youre rent"
I could feel him shaking underneath me, I just liked seeing in scaird and in pain.

(2 hours later cuz I like causing pain by not adding lemon yet XD)

🥦Midorys pov. 🥦

My eyes fluttered open. My legs felt weak and I was naked. Ka-chan was layed next to me and he was also naked. Great I've lost my verginity before but oww... He diddent have to be so rough...i put my shorts on under the bed and got up as quietly as I could. I took a quick shower.

I don't know what to do.. I carbt just tell him we're breaking up or ill have no were to go. And he dousent listen to me..

<~flash back~>

"k.. Ka-chan s.. Stop!"
I screamed as he kept putting his hand down my pants.
"oh and whose gunna stop me, deku"
He taunted as I cried.

"I.. I-"
"that's right noone.. Because you belong to me!"
He shouted and threw me to the floor.
"and stop crying, you baby"

<~flashback ends~>

I got out of the shower and I didn't take the collar off. I put ripped jeans and a blue jumper on with a red scarf over the collar. I went to the front door. I needed to study since I am still in U. A but bakago goes there too..so i have no time thats apart from him unless in studying with todoroki.

I went out the house and walked down the street to todorokis house.since his dad was the 2nd best hero he lived in a mansion and all might went there sometimes. I haven't even told the hero that gave me my qwirk about all might.. I went to the front door and knocked. Todoroki opend the door and i walked in. I hope he diddent notice anything. Including the piercings.

"hey midorya"
He said as he patted my arm.
"o.. Ow umm hi todoroki"
I said stuttering because my tattoo was still sore.
"I'm sorry are you hurt"
He said in a mothering tone that made me blush slightly.
"I.. Im fine"
We went to the sofa and started exchanging notes.