fifty one

Cynthia's P.O.V

"Hold on, Imma call you back babe someone's at the door...ok I will. I love you too" Once the call ends I hurridly run downstairs.

"I'm here, I'm here" I say as I unlock the door. To my surprise Rih and the girls were on the other side.

I step aside as they make their way in. It's clear something's wrong judging from Rihanna's face. Her anger was palpable.

"Coach Shawn called me not too long ago" She speaks.

"A fight broke down during practice because a girl was posting things about Medina"

"Things like what?" I cross my arms looking between the two.

"Go ahead, show her" Rihanna commands.

Medina reluctantly pulls her phone out then hands me the device all while avoiding eye contact.

With one brow raised I look at my daughter. This better not be what I fear it is.

"You serious?!" I look up once I finish reading the comments.

"Mommy I promise what she said is not true. I don't even know her" She speaks her voice shaky.

"And I'm sure she's telling the truth...this has been going on for a whil-" Rihanna continues, I cut her off midsentence.

"And I'm just now hearing about this?" I look at my daughter hurt. Why would she keep this secret?

As her mother I should be the first person she told. "I wanted to handle it myself. I thought maybe eventually they'll stop" I watch as her eyes gloss.

"Come here mama" I pull her in for an embrace. "I understand but please baby, sometimes it's best to tell an adult...you was fighting?" I ask.

"No" She sniffs.

"Zi..." I frown. If this ain't Rih's child I don't know what is. "Is she not talking to you Zisel?!" Rihanna raises her voice.

"Yes Mrs. Budden" The poor girl looks up revealing her black eye.

I'd expect her to be upset but she looked more angry. "I appreciate you looking out for Medina but baby please don't put yourself in that situation again. I know what they said upset you, and trust me I'm just as pissed but for your own safety go to an adult next time...okay?" She hesitates a nod.

"Mmhm" She sighs.

I look up at Rihanna only to spot her rolling her eyes. I resist an urge to laugh as I look between the two.

Lord the hypocrisy...little Riri would have said and done the same damn thing so she needs to cut the act.

"Girls go get yourselfs something to eat while we talk"

"Okay, come Zizi" Medina smiles dragging her girlfriend with her.

I can't even be upset with them. They're too cute!!

"What's up?" Rihanna questions once I turn my head back around.

"Let's talk somewhere else" I whisper before making my way to the basement then to the secret room.

Once the wall shifts back into shape I snap. "Rihanna what the hell!!"

"Huh?!" She takes a step back caught off guard by my sudden change of tone.

"What did you do to Wesley?" Her whole demeanor alters at the mention of his name.

"I did what I had to do Cyn"

"Do you understand how much shit you just got yourself into? Rih they're looking for him" I furrow my brows.

"Man fuck them, why you so shaken about it! You changed Cyn..." She shakes her head.