Welcome to school, Glory

Glory's POV

"And you must make a good impression on us, Glory." Grandeur finished. Glory rolled her eyes. "Alright, cool. I understand, just like I did the last FIVE TIMES YOU GAVE ME THAT SPEECH!!" She said.

Glory grabbed her brother, Jambu, and darted towards the exit and headed towards the limbo. Grandeur was the owner of the very, very, very, very every so awesome RainWings company. She got so much money from it. She bought a HUGE mansion that Glory still has trouble navigating her way through it.

Glory went to the back seat next to Jambu and waited until she went to Pyrrhia Pantala High. Today, was her first day.

——————————————————————————————————
The limbo arrived at Pyrrhia Pantala High a few minutes later. Glory looked out the window and groaned. Of course. OF COURSE Grandeur would put freaking GUARDS and a FREAKING RED CARPET FOR US TO WALK ON.

The driver stopped and opened the door to let Glory and Jambu out. Crowds of people were standing around the carpet. Glory cringed. She sighed and walked into the school besides Jambu.

As she opened the glass door, a blonde haired girl jumped onto Glory and gave her a bone crushing hug. "Oof! Sunny! I haven't seen you since 6th grade! How are you! And how did you know I was coming here?" Glory asked.

Sunny let for slightly of Glory to let her breath. "Of course I knew! It was posted all over the internet! I bet that's what happens when your grandma is the owner of the best company ever!" She said.

Glory pried Sunny off of her. She didn't like being touched. As soon as Sunny got off her, another person ran and gave her a hug. "Ahh! C-Clay! Oh jeez I can't breath!" She said, gasping for air.

Clay let her go and smiled at her. "Haven't seen you in so long! How's the food you eat? I bet it's awesome! Oooh, do you think I could try some? Or maybe, a lot? I'm really hungry!" The brown haired boy said.

Glory giggled. She looked around and prepared herself for more hugs. "Oh hey look, it's Ms. RichGlory." Tsunami's voice said. "Welcome to back to your friends." Starflight's voice said.

Glory looked behind her and realized that Tsunami and Starflight were both standing there. "What a wonderful way of welcoming me to school: Creeping up behind me and trying to tackle me. Don't say you weren't, Tsunami. I know you were." Glory said.

Tsunami shrugged. Jambu tapped Glory's shoulder and she turned to face him. "Forgot to tell you," he whispered. "Grandeur gave you a bodyguard. I think it's because it's "dangerous" here. And because she wants you to be in charge of RainWings one day."

"ARE. YOU. SERIOUS??!" Glory screamed. "Yup, he's telling the truth. Im your bodyguard." A male voice said. Glory turned her head around and glared at him. "Great, just what I needed. More people creeping up on me." She said with a groan.

"Nice to meet you too." Her "bodyguard"said. "I'm Deathbringer."

Then, the bell rang. "I guess we're late...." Glory said and turned to Jambu. "So much for making a good impression. I don't even know my schedule or dorm."

"I got your schedule." Deathbringer said, handing a piece of paper to her. "We'll be going to class, Glory. Bye!" Starflight, of course, said.

Glory sighed as her friends and her older brother ran down the halls to their first class. "Ok, lets see. Hmm...Math, Science, Art, PE, Lunch.....why do we have a cooking class?" Glory continued to looked through her schedule.

"I don't mean to bother you, but shouldn't you get to class now?" Deathbringer asked. Glory stared at him, and then bolted down the halls. "Wait! Math is in the other direction!" Deathbringer called to her. Oh boy....it's gonna be a long day.

——————(Math Class)—————

"Glory. Pssst Glory!" Deathbringer whispered. "What?! We're taking a review test." Glory whispered back.

"That's just it. I don't know the third question ." Deathbringer whispered. Glory facepalmed.

—————-(Science Class)————-

"No! Don't add that much!" Glory scolded. "It's gonna blo-" a loud ka-boom shook the class. Glory and Deathbringer were left in black dust from the explosion.

——————(Art Class)—————
"Wow that's pretty." Deathbringer complimented Glory's painting of the sunset at the ocean. "And your's looks so pretty too" Glory said, sarcastically. Everyone in the whole class was supposed to draw a sunset and choose their own location.

Deathbringer's painting was three uneven lines of red, orange yellow on a, well, supposed to be, mountain, but it looks more like a curvy swirl. 

———————-(PE)———————
"Run faster, Glory!" Deathbringer called back. "I caaaaaannnn'ttttt you're pushing me too hard." Glory whined. Deathbringer slowed down and grabbed Glory's arm, dragging her with him as they ran.

"Ahh! Deathbringer! I'm gonna break my legs!" Glory said. "Do you want me to carry you instead?" Deathbringer teased. Glory blushed and instead kicked the back of his leg with her's.

Deathbringer fell face first into the track floor while Glory ran past him. "I think I'm going to be the one carrying you!" Glory called back to Deathbringer.

—————(History Class)—————
"What?? I don't get it!" Deathbringer struggled to fill out his test. "Did you even read the book?" Glory asked. Deathbringer shook his head.
——————-(Lunch)——————-
"Uuughhh...I'm so tired." Glory said as she dragged herself into the cafeteria. "Me too." Deathbringer whined.

"My legs and arms hurt, your 2 brain cells hurt."

"You need to get in shape."

"We were the first pair to finish the 3 miles, idiot. Plus the next pair who made it was 20 minutes after us!"

Deathbringer shrugged. "Glory! Glory! Come sit with us! You too Deathbringer!" Sunny called from across the room. All of a sudden, the other tables of people started saying things like, "No sit with us!" And "Sit with us, Your Majesty!" And "Can I come in your mansion?"

Glory awkwardly shuffled herself over to her friends, Deathbringer following close behind her. Tsunami smirked at Glory. "What?" She asked.

"So, I see that Glory has gotten herself a boyfriend!" Tsunami yelled. The whole cafeteria went quiet. Glory blushed and glared at Tsunami. One of the students yelled, "Who is it!?"

Then, everybody started swarming her in questions. Things like, "Who is he?" And "Is he handsome?" And "Can I meet him?" Were asked.

Glory didn't like it. She hated being popular. She also hated large groups of people asking her questions and expecting her to answer them. Glory started to get a headache.

Deathbringer stood in front of her and said, "I don't think this is the right time for an interview. And also, just to answer all your questions, she doesn't have a boyfriend. Now go away. All of you."

As everybody slowly cleared away, Glory looked at Deathbringer and smiled at him. "T-thanks." She said, her head still hurting.

Deathbringer nodded and sat next to her with her friends. As Glory talked, she noticed that Deathbringer was stealing a few glances at her. Glory smiled to herself and wrapped her hand around his.

Maybe High School won't be that bad. If Deathbringer's with me, everything will be good. What could possibly go wrong?