Hidden

"Wh-what is this?" I question, a small amount of fear arising in my voice.

She looks as if she is spying on someone... The setup is crazy...!

A wall of Screens, a microphone and pages upon pages of notes and paperwork.

"Well..." She starts, the expression on her face makes it look as if she is getting ready to reveal her master plan to rule the world.

"This is mostly research..." She continues.

Even the way she said it made me feel uneasy about this whole situation.

"Research....?" I ask, attempting to clarify the fact that this is actually not creepy at all.

"Yeah on one particular person..." She mumbles turning away from me to scribble something down on a random scrap of paper.

"I doubt I'll know them... But who is it..?" I have to keep asking question, I can't answer anything myself. This is all too weird and strange.

"Hehehe... Only the most awesome person ever... Zoeya! Or Zoey... Or Proasheck..." She trails off, still mumbling too herself as she begins to check each of the screens.

I stand there waiting, unsure of how to reply.

"Errrrrrrrm.... Yeah... Here... Yeah... Look at this monitor!" She suddenly shouts, going back to her normal loud, confident self.

I walk up quickly, assuming that this way I can move things along and get out.

The screen shows a red haired girl lying down on some grass, talking to what looks like a mushroom.

"Ok..." I say, thinking about the need for this extravagant setup.

"Why do you need all this stuff?"

I blurt out, asking the most prominent question in my mind.

"Meh... It looks cool... Other than thaaaaat... Errrmmmmm... I have no idea to be honest with ya." She says bluntly, as if she is giving an answer to cover up the real truth of it all.

"Okay... So why am I here?" I continue my string of questions immediately, brushing off her last shifty response.

"I kinda need your help... I need you to go and make friends with everyone..." She responds once again is very secretive manner, which doesn't really explain much.

"Why?" I question further, asking more or less the same question as before.

"Well... They already know I exist... And-I-may-have-possibly-caused-some-trouble...."

I have absolutely no reply for what she just said... Trouble? What has she done...?

"I'll tell you why I need you to do this later- but for now! Go! Make friends!" She continues on realising I am not replying. She shoves me towards the door and I back out slowly.

"Remember where my secret base is! But don't tell anyone!"

She says, giggling once more.

"Uh- ok-" I answer quickly but before I know it the door has been slammed shut and I'm left in the cold, fresh air.

"Ok...." I mumble under my breath.

"Where am I supposed to go..." I look around, I'm surrounded by... Barely anything. Not a tree in sight, let alone civilisation.

"Urrrrrrmmmmmm..." I say turning slowly on the spot.

"That way!" I shout unusually loud, pointing in a random direction.

I begin to walk, a slight amount of regret tugging on the back of my mind, I could have gone back and asked her which way to go.

Oh well.

The ground is very solid, almost frozen under my feet as I quickly walk across the barren landscape. It is getting colder and darker as I make more and more progress through this empty land, crossing my arms up against my chest, attempting to keep myself warm.

"Hello? Kinda tired of walking aimlessly... Anyone... No... Alright..." I yell into the sky, hoping that someone is near enough to hear me.

I sigh over-exaggeratedly, humming a random tune that I picked up from somewhere. Where is everyone? I've been walking since midday, it's now night!

In the distance I suddenly see a few trees dotted around randomly on the horizon.

There is a small spark of hope inside me and I can't help but run as quick as I can.

Before I know it I've got to the trees, I can see the edge of a forest and...

"What is that...?" I mumbled, still out of breath.

There seems to be some kinda of structure in the distance, hopefully not too far away.

It's now pitch black however and 'things' are starting to spawn. Zombies, skeletons, spiders, everything-that-wants-to-kill-you...

At least I still remember everything about the world of Minecraftia...

I once again break off into a sudden sprint, barely managing to dodge all of the arrows whizzing past my head. I can see the building now, it's a castle... made of black rock. "Guess this is the place!" I say excitedly, which is very strange considering the danger I am in right now.

I know if I die I respawn, but not only is that an extremely painful experience... I would respawn at Toby and Martyn's home...

I start to slow down as I approach the castle, I'm tired, out of breath and slowly freezing to death. I walk up to the steps and raise my hand to the door, about to knock. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my left shoulder... Then my back... Then my head... I fall to the ground, screaming in pain. "Someone... Please... Help..." Are the last words I can manage before everything goes black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N I've been on holiday for the past week and I've been writing this! Tbh I'm still on holiday but I won't be able to upload until I am back... Because the wifi is terrible! Hope you enjoy! Also I'm going to be starting a Yogscast one-shot book! I'm doing the art for the cover and I've written the first story!

I have absolutely no idea when it will be out- I may upload the first one before I finish the cover. The first one is a Dunkim ship- I haven't thought of a name for it yet.

Anyhow, I'm rambling on! So...

BYE <3