Wow...

~Rainbow Steve POV~

"I still don't like this though..." I told them. Nothing was said but light Steve moved closer to me and gave me a hug as we went upstairs.

"Wow..." Lucas said once he got up, "this is so different to the rest of the place.." he isn't wrong, the glass roof let in a lot of light to the already bright room, across from us was a bookshelf and in it besides all the books was some enchanting stuff and some brewing stuff. I looked to the right of the room and saw a double bed, two chests two armour stands next to them with various armour on them, swords on the wall and 4 whither skeleton skulls. To the left from here was just a double bed and two large chests.

Nobody knew what to say as we looked. We eventually just moved together towards the right side of the room. We looked in one of the chests and saw a bunch of arrows, some more swords, a bow, stale bread, blank maps, a clock, a campus and an flint and steel.

"Wow... looks like whoever lives here was prepared for a fight." Lucas said examining the items, "but it looks like some items are missing... like it once was organized in here..."

"Wow, it's the exact same stuff in this chest but just mirrored..." light Steve trailed off looking in the other chest. Both me and Light Steve got up but Lucas just kept looking around in the chests. Light Steve and I walked over to the bookshelf, the cauldron was empty, not even any blaze powder in the brewing stand, a normal enchanting table and a chest that had some stuff in it. I opened the chest and looked in, it just had the basic brewing stuff in it.

"I think I'll make some healing positions to take with us in case we get hurt." Light Steve said as he gathered the materials from the chest to do so.

"Ok" I replied as I went to the far left. I opened one of the chests and was surprised. This was very different from everything else. There was farming stuff in here, but also a lot of red stone stuff, a clock and a few beacons. But the items in the chests where thrown about, like it was nothing! Like the person was trying to find something from them. We stayed  in there a few more minutes looking around and waiting for the potions to finish.

"I wonder what happened to these people..."