It was perfect!

Small reminder, (incase you didn't pick up on it) this follows the first part of the Steve saga, but you'll learn who killed what in this chapter. Anyways, enjoy!

-LN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~sabres POV~

Rainbow Steve was playing around with Plague Steve. I'm happy we managed to get him back! I don't know if I could even deal with another loss. The last one that happened tore me apart.

But, enough about my sad story. Lucas was working on a power up machine. Me? Well all I was doing was sitting on the Rainbow Tree of Life. I don't know why I like to sit on this tree so much, I just do...

Looking around, everything seemed perfect. Everyone was happy, and Nightmare Steve was not destroying the world.

I was a bit mad when I found out that Nightmare Steve faked his own death, and then killed Rainbow Steve! I just want him gone! He already did so much harm...

I looked up at the sky still thinking. Sadness filled me. I didn't even know what was going on outside of the rainbow town...if Nightmare Steve wanted to attack, we would have no clue it was happening. He would have the element of surprise, and that scared me... the last time he had that...

I shook my head. 'No! I need to stop thinking about that!' I thought to myself, but yet, even when that thought was gone, a new one came.

I couldn't even help defend the rainbow town! Even Lucas found a way to help, but me... I'm just too weak...

I stoped myself from going down that rabbit hole again, and looked at everyone.

Everything is perfect.

~elsewhere~

"Watch out 'Sabre', you should know, nothing stays perfect for long."