I dont like this!!!!

~Rainbow Steve POV~

Lucas and Light Steve finally walked over, though it is odd they couldn't see me... and now they aren't saying anything.

"Where did this come from?!" Never mind, Lucas finally spoke.

"We couldn't see it a few steps back..." light Steve trailed off. Lucas seemed to snap out of his thoughts and grabbed the map and examined it.

"Wow... this is exactly where the cords Sabre left lead..." Lucas said after a few moments of looking it over and double checking it to be certain.

"So, Sabre knew this was here?! Why would he keep it a secret from us?!" I panicked a bit, why would Sabre feel like he needed to hide this from us? Then, it starts to rain...

"Just our luck, let's go inside." Lucas said about to enter.

"Wait!! It's just a little bit of rain, an-and it seems a bit dark in there, s-so we can just stay out here." I told them, it is creepy inside and I'd rather deal with the rain.

"Bu-" Lucas was cut off midway trying to get me to go inside by lightning, "Rainbow Steve, there's lightning! You'll be safer inside!"

"F-f-fine..." I gave in, I really don't like this...
We all got in and looked around, there was a ladder on the opposite side of the room, to the left signs and to the right, more signs. In the corners, there was red and yellow glass planes blocking water from getting  out and had sea lanterns underneath it. And finally the pattern on the floor was a spiral of Gold and red stone blocks. It just gave me the creeps because of how dark it is and how it just had that creepy feeling, like something bad happened here.

"I REALLY don't like this..."