♡1♡

In Pastel High, a lot goes on.

Elise and Ruby were sitting and talking in the hallways at Ruby's locker. "Ugh. I am so sad that summer is OVER!" Ruby said, sighing sarcastically. Elise giggled and closed her locker, which is beside Ruby's.

"Aw come on, school isn't SO bad."

"It IS with Amber, Lola and Ella."

Elise just smiled.

"Lola and Ella are the nice girls. They don't laugh. They are just a little too scared to stand up for themselves."

Xin-Hao-Mi, or as the other students call her, "Hao-Mi" walked by.

Ruby looked at her, and turned back to Elise. "Is...Is she new...?"

Elise shrugged and they made their way to class.

"Okay class," Mrs. Nell said. "You have a new student. She's a little..,young, she looks but she's 13, just a year younger. She was moved up because of her...Intelligence. Why don't you introduce yourself, Young Lady?" She turned to the young girl.

The girl glanced at Ruby and then looked at the rest of the class.

"My name is Mimo Shakazuna. You can call me Mimo, or Mimo-Shaka, or Shaka-Chan. Whichever you feel is best."

She then went and sat in the empty seat, next to Lola Min.

Class went on, and then it was lunchtime.

Everyone was in the lunchroom. Well, almost everyone, but...HaoMi. She was in the bathroom.

"Mama...I can't do this! All these girls are so...pretty! I can't pull this off. Can I please go to a regular school, Mama..."

"HaoMi! You will go that all girl school and you WILL succeed. Just because you're born with both boy and girl parts DOESN'T mean you CANNOT attend this school. You ARE a girl."

HaoMin sighed and hung up the phone. She was in tears. She wasn't hungry. She refuses to speak to anyone.

She went out of the stall, but not before wiping her teary blotchy face.

She went out and saw a girl. A familiar one, at that. It was Ella. Ella Stella. She was one of the prettiest girls in school. To HaoHao, anyway.

Too bad she hangs out with Amber Jaxon, The school's most popular girl.

Ella is doing her makeup.

HaoMin washes her hands and then exits the washroom hurriedly.

"She dropped something..." Ella said as she picked up a small plush toy.

"Hey! Hey girl!"  She ran after her.

HaoHao stopped and turned around. "Y...Yes..?" She said in a soft whisper. She's incredibly shy.

"You dropped this," Ella said, Handing it to her gently.

"Thank chyu..." Hao said. She smiled just slightly.

"Hey, anytime, yeah?"

Hao nodded. She ran after and didn't look back.

"Huh...She's cute." She said, smiling to herself.

"Ugh....ELLA! WHY DID YOU TAKING SO LONG?!" She heard Amber's voice from across the hall.

"Sorry, Amber."

"Were you talking to that girl? You know she's the weirdest girl ever, right? She's so...not normal. I feel there is something very wrong with her.

"There's nothing wrong with her. She is just shy, Amber. Nothing WRONG about that."

Amber just rolled her eyes. "Just come on, Ella. I don't know your deal sometimes, honestly."

They went back and sat down. HaoMi came in 5 minutes later and sat by herself. She snuck a few glances at Ella, and Ella noticed. She caught HaoMi.

HaoMi blushed and continued eating her lunch.

Lunch was over, and classes Resumed.

This how tne rest of the day went.