.-*Chapter Two*-.

Chapter Two: Solitude and Peace

7th of February 1889

Scorsho Scorsho Scorsho... Do you see me me me?

I heard a woman's voice. The echoes give me goosebumps.

Scorsho... Listen to me me me...

I groan. Trying to shut her out of my mind. But wait, this voice is familiar..

You are my son son son... And you will fight fight fight..

"N-n-No. I-I won't." I protest weakly.

You'll Fight. They'll Die. We'll all survive.

My mother appears in front of my eyes, chanting as more of the Arachnid army form behind her.

Armies of Spiders, Beetles, Insects of all kinds join in the chant. Stomping their feet as they evolve into their human form.

You'll Fight. They'll Die. We'll all survive.

My mother transforms into a Black Widow. White skin to Black, Her Dress to the red that runs down her back.

The Queen Widow.

Scorsho, you are my son. You will avenge the fallen. Irony is all that will be left for our enemies as we parade in accomplishment. And parade for you, my son...

"No... I was never your son." I tell her sternly.

She cocks her head slowly to the right.

What did you say?

All I can think of is my fear turning into anger. Anger of Betrayal. Anger of Lies. Anger of being raised as nothing but for victory. Never for love.

My hands turn into clenched fists and my teeth grit. Breathing heavily through my nose.

Speak Up! To your mother!

I feel myself boiling up.

"YOU NEVER LOVED ME!! I WAS NEVER YOUR SON!! I WAS NEVER ANYTHING TO YOU!! ALL MY LIFE, I WAS TRAINED TO HELP WIN THIS STUPID BATTLE!! THATS ALL I WAS TO YOU!! A STUPID PUPPET!!"

I surprise myself. I've never shouted so loud. Growing up, I was always a taciturn kid. Nor did I ever disagree to my mother like this.

I tensed up in fear, clenching my eyes shut and covering my face, offering protection to the rest of my body unaware of my mothers capabilities.

After a few seconds, I slowly open one eye.

All she seems to be doing is shaking. Violently. In fury.

You. You worthless piece of-

She whacks me. I crash land on the floor, rolling over roughly.

"Arghhh..!"

My arm hurt like hell. I must have put too much pressure on both muscle and bone all in one quick moment. Either that or thats the place the whack hit the hardest.

Shit!!

She storms over on four legs whilst scooping me up in her arms and dangling me from my legs. Dropping me so I land on my head.

As I land, my neck into a direction, dragging the rest of my body down the same path.

Tears start forming in my eyes. Hot tears of pain drip down my cheeks. I sob in pure pain and agony.

I never imagined myself in this position. Fighting my own mother, yelling at her for leading me on like that, and my own flesh and blood, the one behind my tears when she used to be the one who got rid of them.

Get up, you worthless shit!

She grabs my hair, pulling me up so we meet eye level.

I look into her cold eyes as she stares angrily at me.

You are not a true widow! You are weakk!!

She threw me on the floor. As I thud down on my back, the pain from the fall shoots up my body. I gasp for breath desperately.

Thats when I notice her on top of me. She is looking down at me with her two legs at the ready. Like predator to prey, she has them out ready to claw.

Maybe it's time I do our clan a favour.

No. No! She can't be thinking things so vile. Murdering her own son?! I never imagined this possible. Disown me, sure. But kill me?

Kill... The... Weak

NO!!!!!!

~~~~~~Authors Words~~~~~~

What is happening to Scorsho? And how did his mother find him? Anyways, I just realised something whilst writing Chapter Two. Scorsho is the young man on the story cover. If he is half black widow, half human, then what the fuck is up with the Dragon Tattoo? XD Did anyone notice that? I didn't really think my cover through. v.v *sobs in utter disappointment* Although I wasn't thinking about it, I'm too in love with the cover to change/edit it. The boy is an exact model of Scorsho. So I'll think of something! :) Again, please send some constructive feedback on my literature skills and I'll use that to improve my stories. And one more thing, leave a comment, like, vote whatevs. To let me know you read my stories. I honestly would be over the moon. c:

~InnerEgo