chapter 5

"I didn't get the key Jack. He knew I was there." Captain sparrow nodded.
"Your safety is more important to me." He mumbled under his breath. Vasira sat up. Her lungs felt like they where on fire. She was still taking deep breathes of air. Captain sparrow patted her shoulder sorrowfully before moving back up to the deck.

"How is she Cap'n?"
"As good as it to be expected master Gibbs. Her arm is dislocated, she almost drowned."
"Jack?"
"Yes master Turner."
"What do we do now?" Jack shrugged.
"We head for the ibiscus isles. There is a map there that possesses the location to the second key."
Jack took out his compass and checked it. South. What he wanted lied to the south.

South was where Vasira was recovering.

She stood up in the confines of the captain's quarters and looked around. Her arm flopped around uselessly. Vasira sighed and made her way to the deck. "Captain Jones. What are you doing up here? If captain Jack finds you he won't be happy."
"I appreciate the concern master Gibbs. But all I need is a length of rope and your aid." Gibbs nodded quickly and handed Vasira the rope.
"When I nod I need you to push my arm back into its socket. Are you ready?"
"Uhh... aye... Captain..."
Vasira placed the rope in her mouth and clamped down with her teeth. She nodded and braced herself. Gibbs pushed her arm back into its rightful place.

Will watched the display and threw up over the side of the ship. Sparrow pulled a crew member aside and told them to steer the ship.

He walked over to Vasira. "I told you to stay in bed."
"Your not a doctor"
"Aye. But I am the captain."
"So am I."

Sparrow closed his mouth. "This smart mouth lass will be the death of me. I swear it"
"I'm trying to look out for you Vasira. Please, go and rest."
Vasira rolled her eyes and headed back down.
She laid down in the extravagant bed and made herself comfortable. "Geez. You nearly drown once and everyone looses their minds."

She drifted off in an uninterrupted sleep.

Jack yawned and ordered a change of crew. He gave them the headings and made his way to bed. The night crew nodded and carried out the captain's orders.

He took his hat, effects, coat and boots off before laying in bed. He looked over and saw the female sleeping soundly. "Good... hopefully no night terrors tonight."

He slipped off into his dreamless slumber.