Chapter 1

Vasira was 18, and stranded on Tortuga, not a shilling to her name. She sat in a pub waiting for a captain in need of a crew, a familiar face wandered in she looked up through her hair, no it couldn't be...

"Vasira Jones. We meet at last." A slurred voice filled her head "Jack Sparrow. I have heard much about you." He smiled and looked "the tales and legends tell nothing about your beauty" the woman stands up "I have need of a ship, can you help a girl out?" Jack nodded "yes, as luck would have it, I have one. And I need a crew." Vasira raised a pierced eyebrow "no, I'll take partial captainship until I can find a boat of my own." Jack nodded, it was vital to keep her happy. If not, who knows what ungodly powers she can unleash on them. Vasira looked and followed jack out of the pub.

In the distance she caught a glimpse of her fathers ship, she smiled inwardly at the sight. It had been a long time since she had seen the ship The Flying Dutchman. "so tell me Jack, what is the name of your ship?" jack swallowed "The Black Pearl." a single eyebrow was raised by the female. she had heard of the cursed ship. and she was going to be sailing on it.

The crew was gathered and the supplies loaded, Vasira looked at the first mate "tell me your name" she looked directly at him "William Turner, son of Bill Turner." Vasira raised her eyebrow again and turned to look at Jack "son of Boot Strap Bill?" Jack nodded and Vasira offered her hand "Well Mr Turner I am Vasira Jones daughter of Davey Jones." Will frowend he thought that there was no such person, how wrong was he