#3//[Tf is a Au]⁉️

After Lunch y'all went to class which was the same. Boring. Eventually you went home on your skateboards, "I felt like killing myself, holy sh•t. Why the f•ck must I care about Speed when I run faster than a cheetah." Jeff said the wind beating on his face making his hair look like a fluff ball. Ben nodded in agreement

  When you reached home, everyone greeted you. One the way back Toby came back on his assignment with his bloody hatchet. "Hey, Toby." Jeff and Ben said while you hugged each other. He hated doing anything physical but he was always okay hugging you for some reason.

  You walked up the stairs to your room to put your bag and change into more comfortable clothes, also known as baggy clothes aka huge men clothes that 'don't you can't but you where them anyway'.

"Can I see Y/N in my office. I have some work for you." You stood up  from the couch and trudged to his office. "Is it about them?" "Yes, they decided to spill after some help. [Torture] They said that he will attack a void the next. I know you're the only one capable on going there."

  You sighed in annoyance while walking to your room. Changing into appropriate clothes and summoning a portal.

  Upon entering, there wasn't anything. At all, just white everywhere. Well, that was until. Skreeeee— a Tyrannosaurus rex screech came from a what sounded like a good distance away.

  You heard somebody grunting while running to the area. "You know Ink you ain't helping if your not gonna fight." A glitchy as heck voice that sounded like Mr. Error said. "There must be another way, Error. I'm not fighting it." It sounded like Mr. Ink. Wth is going on.

  You went closer and saw two things like 7-10 skeletons and 2 demons. "Are you serious. Slender called me here to kill 2." You were contemplating whether to even help or not because there was already a lot of people there fighting. Until one of them literally flew past you. "Ok, I'm helping these useless people."

  You transformed into your Creepypasta form and charged the two through a crack of empty space to their blind spots. They fell down from the impacts and you stepped on their heads. The skeletons were rendered speechless the 9 of them were struggling to even injure them while this heroine swooped in and made them fall down.

  "W-Who are you?" You looked at the star-eyed skeleton. Eyes becoming dull. "The one who just saved your asses from being dragged to hell." They felt a chill run down their spines. "What's your name then?" The Error looking skeleton. "Y/N, yours?"

"Error"
"Ink"
"Dream"
"Blueberry or Blue"
"Nightmare"
"Fell"
"Geno"
"Pj"
"Fresh"

  You snickered, "You even have the same names as my teachers and students/classmates." They looked so confused.

  "How are you even able to come here? Only we are supposed to able to come here." "I'm only gonna be here until they stop coming. These are the ones I want, so you can relax I'm not coming for you. In case you didn't already know, they are demons."

  They tensed at your words while you were busy at work you were teleporting them to the torture room.

[Please do not say these, it's just words I made up. For or I know it may be some satanic chant. And it's in my Mother tongue. Yes, it's Chinese and yes I suck at it.]

  "我心里的后悔,请你来到我身边把这些坏、黑心的东西全都去掉,把他们全都送去监狱君!" [ " The regrets from my hearts, I plead you to come to my side and make the evil, black-hearted things go away, send them to prison!" ]

  A black portal opened underneath them and they slowly sinked in. Meanwhile, "You know, you don't have to be so afraid, I'm not gonna do it to y'all." They looked at you distrustfully, you sat down. "Holy, I'm so damn tired. Man, Slender give me easer things to do. I'm inhumane but still I know what fatigue is." You spoke to yourself but unknowingly, someone replied, "Why are you so powerful?" The one named PJ asked. You looked at him "Because I'm a god. To be more precise, the goddess of magic."

  You laughed at their look of shock, "Nice to meet you, I Guess now we're friends."
————————————————
  It's been 2 weeks since the first time you went to the void so the skeletons completely trust you now. You trusted them to a point but still it was trust. You were sitting on the floor leaning on Leon while he laid on the floor like a huge couch. You knew it, they took a liking to you. It was so annoying being in the mansion so sometimes you just came here to chill.

  "Y/N, there is school today." You groaned and sat on Leon's back, legs asleep from sitting too long. "Let's go Leonhardt, it's time for school, ugh." "What's school?" Pj asked, "Prison for kids." "Really, can I come and see." You looked at him with a confused look. "No, I'll get caught if you come anyways." He whined, "Can I at least see through a camera?" You raised an eyebrow, "Sure, whatever makes ya' happy kid."

  He made you wear glasses. The round ones, aka the cute ones.

  "Yo, what's with the glasses. You look cute." Jeff said you nodded in response. You were wearing a knitted off the shoulder sweater, tights and choker. "I just felt like it." Was your response. You were hella stylish. You ran out of the door, "C'mon, Let's go!" You ran to the main road before skating towards the school doing a few skating tricks in the meanwhile.
———————————
  You were doing the usual when the camera connected to the glasses were making sounds, it was probably moving.

[Pj's POV]
  "Huh? Is that me? Wait, is that Ink? Error?? Blue!? Dust?! What is going on!?!"
——————————
  I'm kinda going through Writers block and on top of that I'm in a important year I'm having this big exam and the end of the year called PSLE.

I'm tryna update but like I'm Super busy and tired. I only have two days of rest and one of my fav actors died recently: Aloysius Pang. He made headlines recently he died in New Zealand while doing National Service.

Rest in piece Aloysius.🌧;-;

  Anyways, I'm still dying coz I wanna do well but I don't wanna disappoint you all.
[Jesus Christ, I sound like every lazy author that says this and does nothing.]

  Sorry I took like 2-3 weeks to write this.

  Anyways: Who is your Favourite actor?

Updated:
On:25/1/19, 5:30pm
[2 days before my b-day]
Word count: 1151