26|B E A U

LOREN KEPT WALKING not listening to anyone, then suddenly a boy-probably in his 2nd or 3rd year, came up to her, squeaking nervously,"Professor Dumbledore wants to see you,now,"He then walked away, and Loren frowned, and then he added,"He also said that he likes Chocolate Frogs,"

She walked, past the Gryffindor Tower, knowing what he meant, and outside Dumbledore's office, then she said, "Chocolate Frogs,"

The gargoyle moved, and she walked up the spiral stair cases, and saw Dumbledore, and he smiled, looking like it was forced,"Miss Haydes, nice to see you, I have some...rather amazing news,"

She waited, and he said, "Now, it's very rare to have a familiar...and I want you, to look at each of these animals, and tell me which one you feel a connection with,"

Loren, looked between the 10 animals, and said, clearly,"There's two-Professor, that a feel a connection with, the black cat,and-the bird.The cat with the horizontal crescent-and the rabbit,"

He looked at the cat,and picked it up, as is started "meowing" and placed it in her hands, and tucked itself into a small ball,"The black cat, is known as feisty, and looks nice-but is scary, the bird-and can bite someone's finger off, and the rab...

He looked at the cat,and picked it up, as is started "meowing" and placed it in her hands, and tucked itself into a small ball,"The black cat, is known as feisty, and looks nice-but is scary, the bird-and can bite someone's finger off, and the rabbit,tends to bite, unless it's given food,"
Albus Dumbledore, looked at the cat, and bird, saying sadly,"This cat-and bird, belonged to a girl, I knew, who was brave, look after your familiars, Miss Haydes,"

The blonde haired girl nodded, and smiled, leaning the cats head on her shoulder, and the bird on the opposite shoulder,"C'mon Salem/Maleficent,"She said looking at the cat,"And...,"

—————
LOREN REACHED THE Gryffindor Tower, and walked up, saying to the portrait, quietly, as the cat-Maleficent-was tucked into her arms, and the rabbit- who sat on her shoulders

"Brave, Courageous and Daring,"The Fat Lady, moved to the side, as the portrait opened, like a door, and she said ,"Ahh, Loren, nice to see you-do you know who you remind me of?Ariana Dumbledore, she had a familiar just like-"

Loren ignored it, and walked up to her dorm Room, not ignoring Lily, but just not talking to her,them The red head sighed,"Okay, I'm bored of this, can we just,"she sighed,"Can we put all this aside, and have a good year?Irs going to be Christmas soon anyway-"

Loren interrupted her, with a warm embrace muttering a ,"Sorry,"Lily shook her head, smiling, and looked down at the rabbit, who was giving her a death glare,"Who's this?"

"Oh, it's my familiars,"She looked down at the cat."This is Maleficent/Salem, like from the Movie, it reminds me of her a bit, because she had a horizontal crescent, like a birthmark, and this-"She said trying to look at the bird perched upon her shoulder,"-is Thumper-I don't know whether to name her Thumper, or Cinna-bun, she's nice unlike Maleficent,"

Lily chuckled, and She chuckled, and they both walked out, after leaving Thumper/Cinna-bun, upon their window sill, eating some food left over, when they were in the middle of the corridors, Loren bumped into someone,a-

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I'm Beau, Beau Parker ,"The boy said, he had black scruffy hair, a bit of blonde, and hazel eyes, like James Potter's.

"Like, Parker, from Spider-Man?"Loren asked, her eyebrows furrowed, Lily looked at her, stifling a laugh, knowing the movies and comics,"Eh, no?"Beau said, now he was confused.

"Your probably not a muggle-born then,"Beau shook his head, his black hair falling into his face, faintly grinning ,"Nope, I'm a pure-blood,"On the looks on Loren's and Lily's faces, Beau quickly added, trying not to make it awkward,"Don't worry!Im not one of those prejudice Slytherins,"

Loren smiled,"I'm Loren, Loren Dove Haydes, and this,"she said looking over at the red-head,"-is Lily Evans, she's a muggle-born,"
Beau smirked, looking down at Maleficent,"Who's this?"
"Maleficent/Salem,"Lily and Loren said in unison, looking at the black cat, with the horizontal crescent.