03|M A R A U D E R S

"IM TELLING YOU you James,I've heard of the name Haydes before-"
Remus groaned,while pulling on his tie re-doing it,"We all have!"
"No-my parents talk about them-"

"Fine!I can't believe you haven't heard of her,her father Jacob Haydes was a pureblood and left his family because they loathed muggle borns,he married a woman named Dove Whitengale-now Dove Haydes-who came from a family of Aurors who were known to defeat the darkest of wizards,even Fenrir Greyback,I heard his wife,Dove had a sister that was bitten by Greyback, then when she wanted to become an Auror she couldn't because she was a...werewolf so she killed herself...I also heard that Jacob Haydes was related to the Malfoy's,Lestrange's and Blacks,and now him and Dove Haydes are close to finding Death-Eaters"

Sirius stayed quiet,"So...we're related?"
Remus shrugged finally getting his tie right,James then said,

"Quidditch Tryouts soon,I'm going to put my name up in the board,also,be nice to that Haydes girl,she's already friends with Evans,so maybe she can make her like me"

Remus scoffed,handing James a quill so he can sign his name up for Quidditch,when he and Remus walked down to put his name on it,before that he scanned the board,and froze.

"What is it now,James?"asked Remus,sighing,James gulped muttering to Remus,so only he could hear,and no one else couldn't,"I knew she can make friends quickly,but I didn't know she's good at Quidditch"
"Who James?"Asked Remus ,leaning his elbow onto a window sill.
"Haydes"

Remus scoffed,"So what?Its not like she's going for seeker anyway,everybody knows your the seeker every year-"

Remus paused,"Wait,she didn't sign up for seeker did she"
James groaned,"I'll put my name on seeker and chaser,just in-"
"Ok....you do that"

James paused,"Do you even -"
Then muttered to himself after seeing Remus reading a book.

Only atleast less than a quarter of people were awake since class started in an hour,so James walked back up to his dorm,With Remus following.

Girls Dorm...

"Lily..."
"Yes Dovie?"
Loren groaned,forgetting what to say,and grabbing her tie,tucking in her shirt into her skirt.She tied her tie,and pulled it up so it was right at the top of her collar like Lily's,and slid her Pom Pom shoes on,that Lily said looked like it was from a muggle story,and Loren quoted,

"Those shoes look like its from a story,called Tinker Bell,but yours is black,since you have to wear black shoes,or trainers."

Loren stood up,looking the mirror,and turned to Lily,"Do you have any siblings?"
She nodded,"She's older though,Petunia is,she thinks I'm a freak..."
"Have you got any siblings?"
Loren raised an eyebrow,"No.I don't"

Staring in the mirror,Loren then asked,"Can you name me all of the...Slytherins I should look out for"Looking at the look Lily had,she added,"You don't have to,if you don't want to"

After a minute or so,she took that as a 'I don't want to answer that,sorry.'
Since Slytherins loath muggle borns and half bloods.
Loren tucked her blonde hair behind her ear,and stared from the mirror into her greyish/bluish eyes.

"I'll tell you,watch out for Avery,Mulciber...Bellatrix Black,she's in her last year,so is Rodolphodus Lestrange maybe...Narcissa Black?I don't know,she never joins in,in the torture.And Lucius Malfoy...Regulus Black,he's a year below us,so is Rabasatan Lestrange and in our year is...Severus Snape...Oh and Thorfinn Rowle and Evan Rosier,they're like......the more evil versions of Black and Potter, Thorfinn Rowle is like Black and Rosier,he's like Potter...they're like...inseparable"