19|F R E N C H M I N I S T R Y

LOREN SUDDENLY ENDED up in her house, with her mother and father looking anxiously at her, "That..was awesome"
They broke into a wide grin and laugh, chuckling , saying ,"We are going to have a little trip the French Ministry,"
She rolled her eyes ,"Right after-"

Suddenly as they both held her hand, she appeared somewhere beautiful.Not in Scotland.Lights were around houses.Lamps were lit.In the Distance, you could see the Eiffel Tower, it was beautiful.They were in Paris.You could also see to their left, the French Ministry.It was gorgeous.

Outside, there were stalls,filled with flowers, bluebells.They were early for Christmas.After all, it was an hour later when you're in France,Paris.There was a large tree, with baubles and lights, and at the top, a shining star.

They walked in, Loren beaming , and her mother, Madelaine , chuckling, her hand held with her daughters, and her husband,Jacob.

As they reached to 'Bureau'  known as the Office, in French

" Jacob, Madelaine et Loren Haydes en mission officielle avec le ministre français, nous sommes les Aurors, qui ont été formés par Hadès et Phersephone, dieu des enfers,"
Her mother said, through a gap, there was a light buzz and they were in an elevator.

They tapped on the button that said Ministers Office, and they were there.The woman,who was the Minister smiled, beaming, her name was Nimue (Nova) Nyxie.Pronounced as : Nim-oo-aye , Nix-ee.

She chuckled looking down at Loren, her voice laced with a French accent ,"Ah, Lo'en , the las' time Í saw yoú was w'en you 'ere a lit'le girl!"

Loren grinned ,"C'est un plaisir de voir ta tante Nimue! Vous m'avez manqué, l'Ecosse est bien plus froide qu'ici!"
(It means: It's nice to see you Auntie Nova,I'm missed you Scotland is very colder than here)

The Minister, Nimue laughed ,"Toi aussi Cher, je vois que le français est dans ton sang,"
(You , too dear, I see french is in your blood)

"Joyeux anniversare aussi, vous avez Dix-sept ans!"
(Happy birthday, you are of age, 17)
Loren sighed looking at her parents , "How long?Don't I have to go to 'Ogwarts,"
She paused, and rolled her eyes at her parents chuckling a the fake French accent.

Madelaine nodded, looking over at her husband , Jacob ,"We should apparate Loren back to Hogwarts, Jacob, we need to discuss this privately with Nimue, she is the Minister after all-French,we will see you soon, dear, at Christmas holidays-"

And she was back, at Hogwarts, she was in her dorm.And decided to get some sleep, looking over, through the window, she noticed how different Paris was to Scotland.Paris was beautiful and bright, and light with houses, and cities.Scotland was cold, bright at times, and snowy, where people would love to go.Paris had a beautiful sunset.

Paris had a beautiful sunset