Well This is Embarrasing.

Start from the beginning

"Sure." He said getting me my drink. As he was in the kitchen my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and saw it was Bree. I ignored the call and let it finish ringing. I looked up to see Ryker standing there with a glass of milk in his hands and a curious look on his face.

"It's nothing!" I smiled and took the glass as he held it out for me. "Thank you."

"If you want to talk about it, I'm here." he said sitting down next to me. He picked up my hand and held onto it, giving it a tight squeeze.

Why was he such a nice killer?

"It's okay re-" My phone went off again. This time it was Dylan. I let it ring, staring at his contact name. Even after it was done ringing, I stared at the missed call notification and after a minute, I locked the screen.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Ryker asked again.

"Are you just being sweet to me so you can get in my pants?" I asked. He gave me a surprised look, then started to laugh.

"No I am not doing this to get in your pants." he smiled.

"Then why? I'm sure you have never spent this much time with a girl before. Why are you with me?" I don't know why I was so curious. I mean, him wanting to spend time with me is what we were hoping for, why am I questioning it?

"I'm not sure? I think it's because you're easy to be around. The more and more I get to know you, the less I actually, as you said, 'want to get in your pants'."

"I'm not sure if I should take that as a good thing or not." I questioned.

"No, no! I mean I would love to have se-"

"Whoa!" I interrupted.

"This is coming out all wrong." he sighed and I just laughed at him. I let out an actual happy laugh.

"I get it!" I smiled. "You would rather be my friend than date or something."

"Yes!" he smiled.

"Good, because I feel the same way!" I cheered.

"Thank god. I was afraid I'd have to get a restraining order for you, busting into my house and trying to seduce me with a pool stick." he said referring to the first time we met.

"I did neither of those things!" I shouted and slapped him on his shoulder.

"Oh please! I know if a girl is trying to seduce me or not!"

"Try not. If I was trying to seduce you then why didn't I go home with you?"

"You were just playing hard to get."

"I am hard to get you jackass!"

"Language." he smirked. We bickered like that and just talked for hours. I kept getting calls so I resulted to just turning the thing off. I didn't want to deal with it right now.
--------------------

Once I got back home at 7, and yes Ryker and I spent that long talking, I climbed back up into my window. I untied the bed sheets from the hook and folded them again.

"Where were you?" I turned around in freight, only to see Dylan there.

"Dylan, you scared me!" I gasped.

"So, where were you?" he asked again.

"Nowhere." I laughed un comically.

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because it's not important Dylan."

"You don't have to answer. We did set up cameras in that creeps apartment, I knew where you were."