Minioss bakery au

(So a follow of mine wanted minioss or should I said they wanted more minioss. I don't thing this is a request but whatever my follower want they're going to get it! This is for you Auora_enchantrest. I hope you love this chapter? This is a bakery au.)

Evan pov
"Thank you sir have a nice day!" I said cheerfully. "You to Evan tell your mom I said hi for me." This guy said. "Will do." I said. He than walk out the front door. 'He has a crush on my mother I know it!' I thought. I went to the back and saw some fresh bread and other stuffs that were ready I got them and I put them out where everyone can see them. The front door open and I looked up. 'W-Why am I filling red?!' I thought. I went to the cash register and I felt more of my face heated up. "H-Hello sir, what can I-I get you?" I said while stuttering. "Yea, I would like financier and one cup of coffee." He said. I felt my back shiver from him saying a French food name. I made the coffee first and I got two financier. I bring them up to him and total up the price. "That will be $30.15 sir." I said. He give me the money and I give him some left over money back and his receipt. He put in a 100 dollar bill in the tip jar and I was surprise. "A-Are you sure?" "Keep it, a beautiful human like you need it more than me." He said as he wink at me. I blush even more and just smile happily.

-closing time-

It was closing time and I was cleaning up the last table. I make sure everything was in place and everything was off. I locked the back door of the bakery and shut everything off. I turn the sign that said 'open' to 'close then I exited out the bakery and locked it I double check and yep it was lock. I walked home since it wasn't that far I made it home I got a text from my mother that she was going to be home late. I open and close my door than I lock it. I saw two of my cat they both mew happily at me I bend down and pet them. "Are you both hungry?" I said. They mew again and ran to there bowl I went to the kitchen and grab their bag of food I also grab their wet food as well I mixed them both up and put it in each of their bowl. I decided to make myself something to eat as well.

(I smell....masturbation.)

I was upstairs in my room masturbating. "mmm-fuck~" I moan. I was jerking myself off as I was riding the dildo. "Master~" I moan. I was thinking of that hot guy who put that 100 dollar bill in the jar. I thought of every feature he had including his sliver hair on top. "Master, I'm cuming. Please cum inside of me." I said. I came and pulled the dildo out of me. I was panting like a dog I kind of whimper from the loss of the dildo. I clean up my mess and took a shower. I change into different clothes as I put my dirty one in my hamper

 I change into different clothes as I put my dirty one in my hamper

(Evan pj this is what he is wearing.)

I set my alarm on for tomorrow and I close my eyes and went to sleep.

-next day-

I was sitting down since it was a slow day and their was hardly anyone here. The door open and he was here again. I went to the cash register. "I'll have my usual." He said. I nod my head and got his usual. "I'm having a meeting at my work and I was wondering how much it will be to have two dozen donut?" He said. "When the meeting?" I asked. "It is on next week on a Wednesday." "That will be $80.00 dollar. It just plain or do you want some decoration on it?" "It's up to you....I want to see how they looked when you decorate them." He said happily. I nod my head and smile happily. "Alright, I'll make the two dozen donut fo you sir!" I said happily. "Just call me Craig." He said. I nod and smile at him. He smile back and left the store.

-time skip to the meeting day-

I looked up at the building and was amazed about it. 'Their no way someone like him own this building?!' I thought. I enter the building and saw a lady at the front. "Oh, you must be the baker that Mr.ladd order! Take the elevator and go to the second floor than you want to go all the way straight and you should see him in his office." She said while smiling at me. "T-Thank you!" I said smiling back. I went on the elevator and press the second floor than I waited soon the elevator door open and exit out the elevator I walked all the way straight someone open the door for me. "Thank you." I said. I heard a hum from them. "Let me help you." Craig said. Craig grab both the boxes for me and took them to a break room I walked their as well. "Thank you for the help." "I knew for a fact that you're arms were tried from carrying them." He said. We both talk for a few minute and he pay me for the donuts. "Hey, are you free this weekend?" "Yes, I am....d-did something happen?" "Wanna hang out?" "Sure!" I said happily. We both said our goodbyes and I left the building.

-time skip to the weekend but they are having sex already-

"M-Master~" I moan. We both had dinner and than we went to watch a movie. We both went to his place we stared at each other than we both started to make out and now here we are. Craig came inside of me and I shiver from it. He started to fuck me again I was moaning more louder than before. "Master, please go faster on me~" I said. I saw smirk at me and he went faster. "Ahh~ master~" "What a slut you are~" he said. "Master, I-I'm cuming!" "Let's cum together babe~" he said. He went really fast and hard on me than we both came at the same time. He pulled out and we both pant he wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek. "I love you Evan." He said. "I love you to Craig." I said. We both close our eyes and went to sleep.

(Sorry for talking to long. I hope you enjoy this?!)