Punishment time

(So a reader of my mine said part 2 and give me of what there request is. So I'm checking my book and trying to see if I have part 1 or if a another writer is uncomfortable to writer smut so I'm doing part 2. I don't mind to do it....now how can I make this chapter really smutty?....! I think I know how! Request by DemonicAngel1342.)

Tyler pov
Me,Jon,Ryan, and Evan decide to go to the bar and to be honest the three of us were getting pissed off. Evan was flirting with every guys even thought he has three boyfriend like us. Jon already broke a glass from cracking with his hand and Ryan was glaring at every guys who try to hit on Evan. The three us looked at each other's and we all smirk. 'Oh, Evan you don't know what gonna happen to you~' I thought.

-time skip-

We all came home and told Evan to go upstairs and wear what is on the bed. The three of us went upstairs and it gave us a boner.

 The three of us went upstairs and it gave us a boner

(What Evan is wearing.)

Evan turn around and blush. 'This is going to be fun~.' I thought.

Evan pov
"Master~" I moan. Jon and Tyler were fucking my hole while ohm was jerking off. I felt them came for the three time inside of me. Jon grab my dick and jerk me off at a fast pace I came for the second time. They both pulled out and Ryan finally enter me and he went fast and rough. I moan from it he pulled my hair while calling me dirty name that I love. "Who do you belong to slut~?" Ryan said. "I-I belong to three of my masters." I said. "Good pet~ now who know how to make you wet from your hole~?" Ryan said. "T-The three of you know how to make me wet." I said. Ryan let go of my hair and pump my dick Ryan went more faster and harder. "Fuck, I gonna cum." Ryan said. "Please cum inside of me master fill me up~!" I said. He did three sloppy thrust and came inside than I came afterwords. He pulled out and I fell asleep.

-time skip/next day-

"I'm sorry for flirting with every guys at the bar....it's just that...." I said while thinking. "Just what?" Jon question. "You guys hardly show any affection to me. There been time where I'm wearing like the slutty clothes and you guys ignore me so I thought maybe by flirting with every guy at the bar would....I don't know make you three realize that you been ignoring me." I said with tears in my eyes. The three of them group hug me and they give me each a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, Evan we are so sorry for not giving you any affection. We would never ignore you ever again we all promised." Jon said. I just smile at them and they smile back.

(Sorry for the wait.)