Family Bonding

Tate's POV

"Why won't he facetime us?" Oliver whined, checking his phone for the million time yet.

"He said he can't do inappropriate things right now," I reminded, again, for the millionth time. "Remember? Lesser Tate is in the room."

Oliver growled and flopped onto his bed, right next to me. "Why'd he room with that little weirdo again?" Oliver complained. "He's always feelin' up on Elliott and makin' eyes at him."

Oliver was a possessive person.

...Obviously.

But still, I didn't like the idea of Elliott rooming with the giant oaf of a human for his sophomore year either. Idiot Tate was a giant moronic human who enjoyed to flirt with Elliott, simply to make us angry. And, somehow, most likely because of the positive attention it gave him, Elliott liked spending time with this moose of a human.

I rolled over and laid my head on Oliver's stomach, smirking a little. "We don't need Elliott to have fun."

Oliver's cheeks went bright red and he looked away. "I...it doesn't feel right without Ellie."

I pawed a little at his zipper and was rewarded with the unmistakable feeling of his hardening cock. "We used to all the time," I reasoned, trying to pout a little.

"Fine...but I'm gonna ask Elliott first," he moped, typing away at his phone.

I busied myself by rubbing against Oliver and making little moans leave his mouth. "Elliott's gonna say yes."

The ding of Oliver's phone and the look on his face confirmed all of my suspicions. "He said to send pictures."

I grinned. "Perfect. Good thing I look real cute with a cock in my mouth."

"Ha, ain't that the truth."

One pop of his zipper and I was greeted with the delightful sight of my brother's hard cock, nearly drooling at the tip at the attention I'd been giving it.

Oliver's cheeks were pink and he looked away from me. "You're crazy if ya think I'll let you put anythin' in my asshole."

"But I won the Smash Bros match," I insisted, tugging on his cock enough to make him gasp.

He scowled. "That was four years ago! And...I wasn't serious, I didn't actually mean anythin' by it. It was a stupid bet!"

Another tug and he whined. "You're telling me that if you were the person who won, you wouldn't be mocking me right now?"

He flushed. "I'm gonna hate it."

"I'll let you do me right after," I promised, holding out my pinky finger. "C'mon, Ollie. You'd hate it if it was anyone else, but it's not. It's me. I'll take care of you, it's not going to hurt, and you can do it to me after. We're the same wolf, so you won't hate it."

One shove at my head forced my face lower. "This better be the best blowjob ever."

So I gave it my all; I licked up and down real slow, making sure I looked up at Ollie and let him see how much I loved him. And when he took out his phone to show Elliott, I made sure to take him all the way to the base and make him gasp.

Oliver's groans increased and he wrapped his hand in my hair, thrusting up into my mouth. I relaxed and let him control me, just for a few minutes.

The second it seemed like he was nearing his orgasm, I lifted my mouth off and smiled at him. "Turn around, big boy."

"You ain't fuckin' me like I'm some kind of cheap ass prostitute!"

Geez, my twin was so pretty when he was annoyed. His face got all red and it made his green eyes come alive. Not to mention how cute it was that his black hair was curled by his temples and neck.