Chapter 1: don't get covered in the gels

Scourge, anti-sonic if you will, is a evil version of Sonic from another dimension. He's pretty chaotic, in fact he's gotten arrested for messing with the multiverse, even over powering his own home planet and making himself king! But, normally he only screws with his universe. This time, he's accidentally gotten into more than he payed for...

The green hedgehog was messing with a warp ring, a special ring that allowed the use of wormholes into other dimensions. The ring is also very fragile, so miles tends to have to fix it often for scourge.

Today however, scourge was messing with the settings, getting ready to go to Sonic universe and wreak havoc, but as soon as he used the warp ring, he noticed something odd. He wasn't in Mobius, no, this place was nowhere near close to it. In fact from the looks of it, it was like some sorta lab. Scourge assumed he had teleported into robotnik's lab by accident.

"Huh? I don't remember setting it to warp here! Where's blues stupid little resistance base?"

He was about to turn some dials to warp to his destination, til he noticed the ring was smoking, clearly broken.

"Fuck, not again! Whatever, I'll have miles fix this later."

He shoved it into his back pocket and looked around. It didn't look exactly like robotnik's base, in fact there's no sign of him or any robots that looked like his.

The green hedgehog started to walk, his boots making a clanking noise on the metal floors below him. A familiar sound to his ears, but he can't remember this place at all.

He walked through a round door that had two panels that slid into the walls when it opened, and started running down the hall. The halls where lined with white panels, bright fluorescent lights lining the ceiling, and black tiles on the floor. He soon entered through another door, leading to an open space with big black buildings, a rusty metal catwalk, and a bottomless pit under his feet. The musty and thick air reminded him of his home planet, minus the pollutedness.

He looked down and gasped at the lack of visible floor. As he peered over the rails, as far as the eye could see was just Misty gray fog, fading to black.

"Man, wherever I am, this place is just as bad as moebius! Of course I don't mind it though" scourge said to himself as he walked down the catwalk, following the path it lead out to.

It came to a fork, one side leading into a wall with a strip of white paint on it, and the other into a glass-lined doorless room. In front of him was an open space about 5 feet long, with another black building. This time, it had little Gary and blue lights attached to the sides. Along with another unreachable strip of catwalk and...another white wall?

"Jeesh, what's with all the blank white spaces in this dump? Why not put a door?"
Scourge dismissed it and lead onward to the glass-lined area.

He looked around, there was a control panel with some buttons, and a big red button. On the other side there seemed to be a tube bigger than him, filled with a blue substance moving up the tube. Along with a tattered sign on the wall that read: "aperture science innovators; where the future starts with you!" The image consisted of a shutter like design, and two stick figures doing a thumbs up.

"'aperture science' eh? I bet this somehow has to do with blue...maybe..."

He got side tracked, and looked at the red button.
He reached for it. "Hey, what's the worst that can happen?" He spoke to himself before hitting it.

Soon, there was an explosion, and it shattered the glass that the tube had, shooting this blue liquid everywhere, including onto the hedgehog.

He recoiled back and shook it off, brushing off bits of it off his fur and quills.
"What the hell?! What is this stu--"
His question was soon awnsered by a coffee mug that was on one of the control panel, getting coated with the substance before bouncing against the walls. It soon shattered by hitting a metal wall.

"Well, that's something-"

He jumped on the ground coated with the blue gel, and instantly bounced, like he was on a trampoline.
"Wo-oah!"
He soon figured out how to stop bouncing, then had an idea.
He smirked and started to spindash, and spindash directly into the stream of goo flowing out of the tube.
He immediately started ping-ponging off the walls in an instant, and scourge immediately regretted his choice.
"Bad idea, BAD IDEA, BAD IDEA!!"

He jumped and landed on his feet as quick as he could, sucking in heavy breaths from how fast he was going. He soon smiled and started laughing at what he just experienced, he almost wanted to do it again. Until, he noticed he was covered in blue gel.

"Damnit, now I look like him-"
Scourge groaned at the thought of Sonic's presence, or him even remotely looking like him. He soon shrugged it off and continued on, opening a nearby door (that was splattered by blue gel as well).

------

Scourge eventually found himself in a dark hallway, littered with greens, vines, mold, and broken pieces of wall and tile. It was giving him deja Vu of his home planet again, considering alot of the storefronts and houses tended to look like this.

A fluorescent light flickered, aluminating shine on his red shades atop of his head. He looked around, before hearing something behind him. His ears twitched and swiveled back, soon his body turned to meet face to face to a-  human?!
"Gaaahh!!!" The human stepped back, honestly startled from scourge's sudden appearance. His voice sounding of an accent scourge couldnt quite place.

"SONI-- wait, you're not him-" scourge could've sworn he thought he saw Sonic, but it was only this human. But, the human was wearing a blue tie, blue shoes, glowing blue eyes and an odd looking glowing blue part in his chest, like an eye or an optic.

"Who are you?!" The blonde questioned. He pinpointed that he had a strong British accent.

"I'll do you one better: where the hell am I?!"

"You're...in aperture science- I've never seen you before! Wait, you're definitely not human...are you some sorta bot like me?" The blonde cocked his head to the side at the green hedgehog, he only straightened his jacket in response.
"Robot?! 'scuse me, but do I look like a hunk of metal to you?! Wait- what do you mean 'like me'?"
Scourge felt offended for being compared to a machine, considering he has a robotic counterpart, metal scourge. He soon realized the human hinted that he was indeed a robot too, and scourge asked him about what he meant.

"Yeah, I'm a maintenance core! My names Wheatley, what's yours mate?" Wheatley held his hand out to the hedgehog, only receiving a glare.

"Names scourge, scourge the hedgehog. By the way, don't call me 'mate'"
He shook his hand, Wheatley feeling a bit unnerved about his tone towards him.

"A hedgehog...?" The core puzzled, scourge just flipped his shades down and glanced at him. He male had black glasses, fluffy blonde hair, and what seemed to be robotic seams and circuitry around his eyes.

"Yeah, now can ya tell me what this place is about exactly? I didn't mean to end up here ya'know."
He spoke bluntly to the core, motioning his hands to the beaten up hallway he was standing in front of.

"Uh, well...it's an underground facility, I'm not sure how you managed to get in here- but it's an abandoned science facility, there's no humans left here- well, except one."
Wheatley explained, it almost seemed like scourge was half-listening, but the 'except one' part made his ears shoot up.
"Only one..?"
He nodded.
"I'm trying to help her escape, but the got captured by GLaDOS."

The anti thought for a moment. 'this doesn't exactly sound like Mobius, so maybe Sonic isn't here at all... Wait, who's GLaDOS?'
"Who's that?"
He asked the bot in front of him, but he looked...scared from the thought of what scourge spoke.

"Well, ahhhh-"
he rubbed the back of his head and looked at the ceiling, obviously wanting to avoid that question at all costs. Why would you wanna talk about someone like GLaDOS? Just her name alone can strake fear into his heart.

"Never mind her. So, do you want me to help you escape too, scooge?"

"It's scourge, Wheatley. And yeah sure, not that I need your help or anything."

The two walked off, on their way to the surface...hopefully...