Chapter 61 - I Miss You

[IRENE P.O.V.]

I Was Beside Seulgi All Day and waited for him to wake up.it's been 3 days since that thing happened.if Seulgi Wakes up...i wanna thank him for all...for sacrificing all for us.ever since that happened to him..i wished that i helped him but i was just affraid.

The Door Opened...It Was 'Jihyo'..Your Probably Wondering Why Im not mad at her...it's because I Never Knew That She Was This Nice and Protective to my Boyfriend..i shouldn't had hate her because she took care of my Baby When Im Not With Him.

“Hey Irene Unnie,Are You Okay?”She Asked Me and Patted My Back.

“Yeah,I Just Want To Say Im Sorry If I've been bad to you and i hated you..Im Sorry if i was thinking negatively”I Apologised and She Turned Out To Smile at me.

“Hey it's okay..I Should Be The One Apologising because i've been this third wheel to you both and i've been this obsessed to you're man...im sorry for all”Jihyo said as i hugged her.

The Door Opened To See The Doctor.

“Ms.Bae...I Need To Talk To You”The Doctor said as i agreed.

“Jihyo~ah..Please Take Care Of My Man For Me”I Said as She Nod as her reply.

“What is it all about Doc?”I Asked

“It's All About You're Son”The Doctor Said as He Sigh which made me nervous.

“W-Wh-What About My Son?”I Stuttered.

“Ms.Bae...im sorry..but you're son is.....”The Doctor stopped his sentence and sigh deeply.

“W-What Doc?!?”I Panicked.

“You're ....Son....is”The Doctor can't say

“Come On Doc Spill The Beans!”I Shouted which made everyone to look at me but i don't even care.

“Ms.Bae You're Son Is Dead”Those Words Made Me Cry...Our Son Has Been The Best in our family..he is the most important in our family.I Cried And The Doctor Left Me.

*************

[Jihyo P.O.V]

“Jihyo~ah Please Take Care Of My Man For Me”Irene said as she closed the door and i looked to see Seulgi Suffering.

“Im Sorry Seul..if this happened to you...im sorry if i made a problem on your family before..i know it's too much but please forgive me”I Said as i waw crying

“This Feelings That I Have For You Will Be No Longer..i swear i won't be falling for you again”I Cried Harder and kissed his forehead.

As I I Did That,Irene Went Inside and She Was All Red.Did She Cried?Ughh Shall I Ask?Im Really Worried for her.

“Irene unnie?What Happened?”She Came Near Me And Hugged Me tightly.

“M-Minguk is D-Dead”Irene sobbing on my Shoulder and the last word made me Sad.I Don't Know If I Shall Tell Seulgi About This Or Irene will Do.

“J-Jihyo”She Looked at me.

“P-Please D-Don't T-Tell S-Seulgi”She Said and I Nod.I Promise Irene Unnie..I Won't Tell Him But What If Seulgi Looks for Him?What If He'll not talk to us.ughh this is hard but i just got to follow Irene's Command.

*************

[ IRENE P.O.V ]

“Hey Seulgi...How Are You?...It's Been 3 Days Since That Day happened..You Know Me and Minguk missed you”Irene then starts Sobbing.

“I-Im Sorry if i didn't Help you...Im Sorry for not following you...im sorry if these things happened..this is all my fault..if i didn't trust Chanyeol You Wouldn't Be In That Bed...What Was I Thinking?And Why didn't i think before trusting him?Why Am I Stupid?And Why Did I Let You get hurt?And Why Didn't i save our son”Irene sobbing and layed her head on Seulgi's Arm.

“im Sorry if this happened to you and im sorry if i never had prove anything to you”Irene said as Seulgi's eyes opened slowly.

Seulgi looks at Irene

“W-Why Are You Crying?”He Asked As Irene looked up and was surprise.She Hugged Seulgi and Sobbed on his chest.

“Im Sorry Seulgi”Irene sobbed and Seulgi Patted Her Back to Calm her.

“Shhhhh there is nothing to apologised about..And It's All Me...It's My Fault”Seulgi hugged her.

“T-This Wouldn't Happened To You If I Helped You...Im So Stupid And i am so weak”Irene said that made Seulgi shocked.

“Y-You're Not Stupid and Weak Irene..You're Smart and Strong”Seulgi said and made Irene stopped Crying and to look at him.

“If You Helped Me..Then You'll be the one who will get shot and i don't like that you know...I Don't Like Seeing You In This Bed..And I Don't like seeing you suffer from pain”Seulgi said as Irene kissed Her Lips.

Irene Cupped Seulgi's Cheek and Seulgi Held Her Waist.Then She Pulled Out.

“I Love You Bae Joohyun”Seulgi said And Smiled At Her.

“I Love You Too Kang Seulgi”Irene said as She Give a peck on Seulgi which made him blush hard.

“Urghh”Seulgi looked at the other direction.

“HAHAHAHA...Don't Look Away..I Know You're Blushing”Irene teased.

“Yeah Yeah”Seulgi Glare.

“Anyways Where Is Jihyo?.is she fine?”Seulgi Smiled.

“Mhmmmm Jihyo?Your Looking for Jihyo and your making sure if she is fine instead of me”Irene Glared and Seulgi Gulped.

“Just Kidding...She Went Home..Me And Jihyo Are Now Friends”She Smiled and Made Him Smiled Too.

“Anyways...Go To Sleep And You Look Tired..Geez You Might Get Some Eyebags”Seulgi teased.

“Urghhh You Ugly Bear I Hate You”Irene said as Made Seulgi Laughed.

“But You Just Said That You Love Me”Seulgi laughed.

“Ughh Fine Then I Hate You”Irene said with an angry voice.

“Oh Okay Then I'll just love Jihyo then...Jihyo The Godess”Seulgi teased and Smirked.

“Fuck You Kang Seulgi..Fine I Love You..you know i can't hate you”Irene admitt and made Seulgi Cheer.

“Hah!Finaly..The Girl that i love admitted HAHAHA”Seulgi Laughed.

“Now Let Me Sleep Because im still tired ..You Just Distubred me from you're drama”Seulgi said as he closed his eyes.

SORRY LATE UPDATE :((( IM REALLY BUSY THOUGH.THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND FOR READING IT..I APPRECIATE IT.