Chapter 60-Crashed

As We Arrived At The Place,We Saw Some Guards Outside that were scattered around the house.

"Baekhyun and Taehyung you go behind that Bus and get something to hit those guards"Seulgi said and the two nodded as they went behind the bus.

"What About Me?"Jihyo Asked.

"You?I Want You To Distract Those Guards"Seulgi said and pointed at the guards who were Scattered.

"Eh!???All By Myself?"Jihyo got shocked when she heard that from Seulgi.

"Mhmmm yup"Seulgi said and looked at Jihyo who was scared.

"H-How Can I Distract Those Horny Gays?"Jihyo looked at Seulgi's both eyes and Seulgi Smirked.

"Well..There is Only One thing that you can distract them"Seulgi smirked as he looks at the scared god😂.

-

As Jihyo Stripped only left her Bra and her panty on.Seulgi Staring at her.

"What The fuck"Seulgi Whispers.

"Mhmmm I Didn't Know That You Were This Maniac Huh?"Jihyo Smirked

"And I Told You To Turn Around.Right?"Jihyo Whispers on Seulgi's Ear.

"Umhh -"Seulgi moved hid head away and gulped.

"You Know You Can't Do That When You're in a relationship with someone"Jihyo added.

"I-I Know..i know"Seulgi Stuttered as Jihyo and him sat down.

"So Are You Ready?" Seulgi Held Baseball Bat and Jihyo Nodded.

"I Was Born Ready You Idiot"Jihyo said and Stands Up.

"Hey Boys,What You Doin Out Here this time ?"Jihyo Seductively Said and The Boys Are Now Looking at her Body

"Holy Sh-"The Man Was Cutted Off By Their Leader.

"Don't Move"Their Leader went Closer to Jihyo.

"What Gives You Here?"Their Leader Said and Checks Everything Around Her.

"Oh Well...My Boyfriend is always Hurting Me and i tries to rape me"Jihyo lied and acted.

"W-Wait Wait hold on"Man 2 asked.

"But You Can Be My New Boyfriend if you want"Jihyo Seductively Said as she touched his member.

"Umhhhh"The Man Was Sturggling.

*Bam*

"Im Glad You Did That"Jihyo Fixed Her Bangs and Baekhyun Nodded.

"Everybody Stay Quiet"Baekhyun said and it stayed quiet.

"Where The Fuck is Seulgi?"Baekhyun whispers-shouted.

"He is behind the car"Jihyo Pointed at the car and can see him walking towards them.

"Ughh fuck i fucking bumped my arm"Seulgi wiping his arm.

"That's Alright..All We Need is to rescue you're woman and you're son"Baekhyun said and Seulgi glared at him.

They all went inside and hid behind the Big Boxes as they hear Chanyeol Speaking.

"I Want You To Keep You're Fucking Eye On My Girl,Okay?"Chanyeol said and spanked Lay's Head.

"Y-Yes Sir"Lay Bowed and Chanyeol Left.

"ughh i fucking hate this bitch...atleast his Guards or whatever they are working hard"Seulgi said.

"Yeah..Just Look at them..they are tired and they had alot of wounds"Jihyo said.

"Wait What the fuck Jihyo?"Seulgi looked at Jihyo and Jihyo Has not Dressed yet.