Chapter 59

I Was eating Dinner all by myself

"Hey Baby"I Hugged My Son and gived a peck on my Beautiful Girlfriend's Cheek.

"Hello Daddy...i miss you so much"Minguk Said

"How's My Big Boy Doing?Did You Behaved?"I Messed up his hair and he Chuckled.

"Yes Appa"Minguk smiled with his dimples.

"Awww~Im Glad You Had My Handsomeness"I Chuckled and Irene glared at me.

"Hehehe"I Smiled.

"Hmppphhh"Irene pouts.

"Oh Look Mommy Is Pouting"I Said and Minguk hugged Irene.

"Eomma?Are You Okay?"Minguk asked

"Yes Baby..Mommy Is Fine"Irene replied.

"Can You Please Stay upstairs Baby"Irene said and it made me nervous.

-

"How's You And Jihyo?"She Then Said That and i felt Guilty.

"W-We Are G-Good"I Stutter and she looked at me seriously.

"What Do You Mean By That?"Irene said.

"Oh Umh...Our Works is Doing Good"I Grin and she did not show any expression.

"Okay,So Did You Follow What I Told You?"Irene said and i gulped.

"W-What?"I was sweating and looked down.

"I Told You to be Serious When She Is With You and Try not to flirt with her"She said and it made me look up again.

"What?Since When Did I Flirt With Her?I Was Trying To Be Nice To Her Because She Is My Boss.Okay?"I said.

"Then if your trying to be nice to her why is she being so clingy to you!?huh!?"She Raised Her Voice.

"I Was Avoiding Her Clinginess But She Keeps Doing It Again"I Raised My Voice and it made Irene stood up.

"Don't You Ever Raise Your Voice On Me!"She Said.

Irene's heard her phone ring and saw her notification.

She Played The Video And I Can See Her Eyes getting Watery,Seconds Later She Stopped Watching The Video.

"Y-You Bastard!You Cheater!You Asshole!You Two had Sex!"She Hitted Me.

"W-Why?"I asked and she showed me the Video About What Happened to Me and Jihyo that night at the hotel.

"Irene...That's not What You Meant..I Was Drunk...and it was you"I Came Near Her and she was trying to step backwards.

When I Came Even More Closer,I Recieved a Slap From Her.it was very painful.

"I-Irene...Baby Please Listen"I Begged and She Shooked Her head.

"I-Im Not Your Baby Anymore"She Tried not to cry and went upstairs.

I Cried alot and hitted myself.

-
IRENE P.O.V.

I Was Packing Our Stuff and brought my baby with me.

"Let's Go Baby"I Said and We Went Down,I can See Seulgi Looking at Us while we were leaving.

We Walked Outside and then A Car Came.

2 Boys Went Outside the Car and Talked To me.

"Good Evening Maam"He Bowed and the man went behind me,and Hitted my head so hard.

Seulgi P.O.V.