Chapter 1: Cat Got Your Tongue?

It only took one deep inhale of the crisp morning air for you to know today was going to be a good day. Not only did you get a good night's rest last night, or earlier today, pick your preference, but the sudden crave for (coffee/tea/other) has gotten you in the kitchen with a teapot sitting over a flame on the stove. Now while that was busy heating up, how about we think back to last night, shall we? Specifically to a strange dream you had where a purple haired cat girl in Santa like clothing came down your chimney and smothered you in kisses and hugs. Granted, anyone would blame it on the amount of anime you've watched, or would just call you a weirdo because of it, but you couldn't help but think that it all felt too real.

Kuune: "Good morning, Master!" A cheery voice said from behind you.

Oh yeah... that's because it was real. A literal cat girl named Kuune climbed down your chimney and greeted you in the middle of the night. Or early morning. Or dawn, whatever, you get the idea. My point is, you were now living with a cat girl who, for some very strange reason, was taller than you. Don't get me wrong, you were the average human male height, but Kuune was taller than you to the point where your eyes met just above her chest. After your first meeting, it was pretty obvious that she was a hugger, as she refused to let go from holding onto your arm. Now it wouldn't be so bad if only she didn't try and stop the blood flow from going into your arm with her ample breasts. I'm only exaggerating, but that's what it felt like.

But as good or bad as they may have been, you had to admit that Kuune made for a pretty good cuddle buddy. She pretty much lied on top of you much like how a cat would when you where in bed, her large bust pressing up against your chest and part of your face. You, however, didn't care enough to move her away and decided to sleep the rest of the night away. Which brings us to this morning, and how you woke up to a curious Kuune poking your face with her slender finger every ten seconds. Again, much like how a normal house cat would. 

But now that morning as arrived and you weren't as drowsy as last night, you noticed the sudden change of clothing Kuune had. Instead of the Christmas dress and matching hat she was wearing last night, this morning she was wearing nothing but a white button up T-Shirt. On closer inspection, the white shirt she was wearing was yours, further proven to be true with your closet door being opened all the way. It was a bit awkward having a girl in your room with nothing more than a shirt and panties, but you quickly got over it in favor for the drink you've been craving since you woke up.

Kuune: "Isn't today such a great day?" She asked before stretching her arms into the air.

(Y/N): "Maybe it will be once I've had my (coffee/tea/other)." You said in a monotone voice.

Or, what your friends liked to call it, your morning voice.

Kuune: "Well cheer up, Master. You don't need just a drink to help make yourself feel better when you have me!" She said pointing to herself with a smile.

You couldn't lie to yourself. Kuune did have an award winning smile. It was enough to make you smile, so you purposely hid it by placing your hand over your mouth and looking away.

'Maybe I should start cooking breakfast...' You thought to yourself.

Getting up from the chair you sat in, you walked over to the fridge before opening it. There wasn't much inside other than a few eggs, some bread, milk that was already two third's of the way finished; the standard norm of what may be inside. You made a mental note to head to the store before today ends. Grabbing a few eggs, some bread, and a stick of butter, you have decided that today's breakfast will be French Toast. While you were busy getting out the rest of the neccasary utensils needed, Kuune was busy watching from afar. Her ears twitched every time you cracked an egg. It wasn't until you began cooking the bread in the pan that Kuune started getting hungry herself.