Eternal Enemy

An individual leaps in front of the bus, waving his arms around and telling the driver to stop. The bus stops dead in its tracks, leaving the students onboard puzzled. As they discover that they, as well as you, are stuck in the middle of nowhere until the person moves, a subtle panic rises among your classmates. You walk up to the front of the bus and peer out the window in horror - the guy who stopped Fumikage from using his quirk to defend himself was right there. He suddenly lit up with a near-blinding light, and the chaos began.

     Students were terrified, yelling, cussing - well, mostly just Bakugou - and even screaming and crying. To be fair, that light shone so brilliantly that, even as you shut your eyes, your head began to throb with pain. You push the pain aside and attempt to absorb his energy, but his light still shines. Slowly, you continue and his light begins to dim at a decent pace. When you've absorbed enough of his light, you open your eyes and exit the bus. No one notices you leaving, since everyone else is still in great pain. You drain his energy until he can no longer give off any bright light. As he retreats, you chase after him, catching up to him swiftly with the energy you absorbed. Finally, you catch up to and tackle him, pinning his arms behind his back. Unable to escape or use his quirk, he sighs, defeated. You're about to interrogate him when a familiar voice cuts through the struggle.

     "What the heck are you doing out here, (y/n)," your best friend exclaims. "This is insane! Let him go this instant!"

     Something about her seemed off, so you reply, "And why would I do that? This creep hurt my boyfriend! You remember him, right? Fumi?"

     Somewhat nervously, she retorts, "Does your boyfriend really matter right now? You shouldn't be hurting that guy, it's rude!"

     "Uh, excuse me," you scoff. "He means the world to me in any situation, even this one! With those big, brown eyes, and his adorable, squeaky voice... You know, yesterday you said his hair was, like, spiky or something?"

     "But of course! His eyes, voice - yes, of course, Fumi! You know, I do recall-"

     "Hah!" You exclaim triumphantly. "His eyes aren't brown, and his voice is deep and sexy! You're not (f/n) at all, are you?" You sneer victoriously as the imposter groans and transforms into a tall, slim man who towers above you. Since you've used your quirk a lot already, you know you can't just push him over - you may have an actual fight on your hands. Mentally, you prepare for the worst and come up with a plan to shake this guy off.

     "You want me to let this jerk go, right? What is he to you?"

     "If you must know, he is my son. I wouldn't say 'cherished' or 'beloved', but he is all that I have."

     "Hey," the boy shouts. "Not cool, old man! NOT cool!!"

     Tightening your grip, you say, "Keep struggling and I swear, I will knock you out! Now, sir," you look at the man, "All I want is for you to get me my purse. It's on the bus still, and Brittany stole it from me again. Honestly, if you get it for me I will let go of your son in a heartbeat."

     "What does said purse look like?" Upon hearing his response, you know you've got him beat.

     "It's a little handbag. It's, like, neon pink and it's got these little charms on the handle. They're, like, soooo cute and it's soooo chic. You'll know it when you see it. Thanks!"

     "I'll be back for the boy," he says as he hurries off. Knowing that Mr. Aizawa will take care of him, you bring your attention back to the @*#&!*% who aided that psycho who hurt Fumikage.

     Taking in a deep breath and clearing your head, you begin to query the boy: "I saw you using your quirk to hurt a... certain individual I'm friends with. Now tell me this..." You twist his arm as you screech, "WHY would you DO such a thing?! Huh?? HUH?!"