u my girl friend

'Babyyyyy' I heard Gustav calling from my bedroom while I was finishing up doing my makeup in my bathroom. I finished my mascara and walked back into my room.
'What's up gussie' I asked as I sat next to his body that was sprawled out on my bed. He smirked and then started to dig in his backpack for something.

'Baby, we are going to LA!' He said excitedly with a smile across his face waiting for my reaction.

I was speechless, going to LA has been a childhood dream of both Gustav and I. His smile started to deteriorate as I didn't react immediately, he then asked if I didn't want to go or if I didn't like the surprise. I suddenly jumped on top of him with the biggest smile on my face and attempted to give the lanky boy a bear hug. I was really catching feelings for this boy and fast.

After thanking Gus about a million times I looked over this tickets and saw that we left literally tonight, I had absolutely no idea what to bring with me. I grabbed a suitcase from my closet and started throwing in makeup, everyday essentials and bundles of clothes out my drawers. I then realised I hadn't asked my parents... big mistake.

I walked down the stairs to ask my parents if I could go with the sweetest voice I had and eventually after much persuading they let me go.

{time skip to airport}

Gus and I were just now boarding our flight and we were looking for our seats. We were both seated together at a window which I was thankful for as I could sleep on his shoulder during the flight. After about 30 minutes I rested my head on Gustav's shoulder and fell asleep...

I woke up with only 50 minutes left of the flight and Gus was still awake. I looked up and smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around me, I felt safe. The flight landed and Gustav led me off the plane to pick up our suitcases then out to an Uber. The uber took us to an apartment complex where we would be staying for the duration of our 'vacation'.

As soon as we entered the apartment I collapsed on the sofa and looked out the large full size window, how did Gus afford this place. I unpacked my stuff and made myself at home while Gus laid on the sofa being unproductive as usual but everything felt perfect. Just Gus and I in LA, how much more perfect could life get.

{sorry this was so bad, i'm trying to update more 🤧}