Chapter 15

Neil straightly headed to Station. He took him by his collar and punch Vidyut's face hard making blood oozing out.

"Sirji.." dd came and pulled him back seeing him almost fainted

"DD leave me..i said leave me"

"Sirji...please you sit here"

"Dd...file a case....against him...." he said pointing out him. "This case going to handle by me..."

"Sirji papers..." he gave him papers and he filed a case in the name of Avni.

"Hand cuff...?" He asked while he gave that

He Hand cuffed the almost fainted Vidyut. And took him to interrogate room.

"Why you did that?" He asked him.

"What i did?"

"Why you did that to my Avni"

"Your Avni.. hahaha" this cause much irritation to Neil. Which made him to again punch on his face. He scremed in pain.

Dd was completely shock. He didn't saw Neil in this Avatar. Though how much big mistake was done by criminal. He uses his style to bring out truth.

As soon as commissioner arrived.

"Jai hind sir"

"Jai hind...what is this Neil?" He said seeing Vidyut's condition.

"Sir..he is a criminal...tried to abuse a girl..."

"What..?"

"Miss. Avni..you know right.....he caused damage to that girl..." he said while he was shocked.

"No sir i didn't do anything" vidyut acted.

"Sir...give me some time...we have no proof..but i surely get that...he will surely spell the truth without doing anything to him" Neil said while Comissioner nodded

He said Something to Dd and he left. This was the treatment used rarely to some of the criminals who was very stubborn to spill the truth like a vidyut.

Commissioner sir and Neil was waiting for DD to come. He came with a juice. It was mixed with a drug tablet. He forced him to drink that and after a few minutes he started to spill the beans. Neil's blood boiled seeing him smirking. Then case become so strong.

In late night

Neil reached Avni's home. And he was in the car seeing at her room. The light was on thats clearly indicating she isn't sleep now. He rubbed his face and hairs.

*knock..knock*

He heared a knock on the window of the car. He saw Neela ma standing there.

"Neil..come inside.."

"No..ma i am...just came.."

"Its...ok...come in.."

"Avni..?"

"She slept just now..."

And they went in.

"Maa..i arrested him....i want you and avni to be in court.."

"Par...how?...proof?"

"All done ma...he himself told the truth" he said and told everything.

"Just one day Maa...after that i will bring our avni back..." he said and layed on her lap.

The next day all reached court. And the result turns out positive due to the evidence. Atlast Neil gave her justice.

Avni was in much happiness. Neela ma and Avni came out and saw Neil holding him by his collar.

She cried seeing him. Amd he turned and gave a look to Avni. He slowly went towards her amd kneel down to reach her level. He took her hands and kissed.

"Avni..how are you?" Comissioner asked her

"Fine sir.."

"We are really ashamed of this" he told for the existence of police officer like vidyut

"And Mr. Neil khanna what is this?..." comissioner called him.

"Sir...i am sorry..but i wanna resign from my job...."

By hearing this Neela ma and Avni was shocked.

"I won't allow you...you can take leave for long days.."

"Sir please..."

"Neil...its difficult to find a police officer like you"

"Sir i will come amd meet you again" he said while he left.

He took her to somewhere place. Her favourite place beach.
Neither she dared to talk nor Neil. Avni was looking over neil while neil over the waves.

"N....neil.."

He turned and came infront of her and kneel down and kissed her forhead. He took a sindhoor box and took a pinch in his hamds and looked at her eyes. Tears passing down her cheeks. He applied the simdhoor on her forhead while she shut her eyes.

"You are only mine...though you wish or not...you should stay with me untill my last breath" his voice was so strong.

He took a mangal sutur and placed it on her neck. And kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry Neil...i am sorry...." she said cupping his face touching his forehead. He weeped.

"Avni...i was dead...when you said you hate me..." his voice out in a low tone

"I am sorry...you deserve to be happy Neil...which i can't give a little of it. "

"Shhhhh....i love you...thats all i know"

"But...i am not the avni you love"

"I love you avni...I LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE..."

He said while.she feel blessed to have him.

"I just want my positive avni back....we can do anything avni...anything...."

She hugged him and cried under his arms. While he rubbed her back.

They went home.

Neela ma opened and was suprised to see avni. The sindhoor on her forehead and mangalsutur on her neck.

Neela ma rushed and took Aarthi taali. She welcomed them.

In night.

Neil was leaning against the bed rest. While avni was cuddling on his chest. He kissed her hairs.

He made her to lye on the bed and covered them with duvet. He kissed her forehead, and her eyes, her nose tip.

"Neil..."

"Avni...don't think yourself as inferior...you deserve everything. " he said amd smiled.

They cuddled each other and slept in each others warms embrace

**************************************************

Hola guys!

Drop your reviews❤

Much love

Reza..❤❤