Chapter 7

Avni was arrived to the competition with Neela ma. The competition was too started. She waited for Neil but he is nowhere seen. And in the time of Result. Neil was arrived and waved a hand seeing Avni. And sat beside Neela Ma while avni standing on the stage.

Person: The award for the best painting goes to Ms. Avni

Avni was sooooo happy. She proudly went  and received the award.

Person: talk few word Ms. Avni. Really your painting is fantablous.

" thank you..and i want to say only one thing...its not about saying...its thanking...i want to thank my mom...my golden lady....without she i can't never think of standing here...in this stage...in this platform...in that way she cared me...supported me...and what not she has done to me...thank you maa...thank you soo much" while Neela ma stands with tears hearing all this.

She came down and hugged her.

While Neil took that precious moment.

"Congrats Avni" neil said her

"Thank you Neil"

"Achaa show me your painting"

"Haa come on"

Neil understood what the painting depicts

Neil understood what the painting depicts. He saw avni and avni too saw him.

"Waah avni"

"😊😊😊😊"

They started to home. Neela ma offered him drive cause he came with DD as he went back to station. Avni made herself in the passenger seat. And neela ma at back seat

"You came soo early ha" avni asked with a cute pout

"Haa Neil..we are expected you before" neela ma said him

"Sorry yaar avni and maa...due to some problem i was unable to reach on time"

"What happen Neil is everything okay?"

"No yaar avni...you know right that witness who is helping us to draw the sketch...he was shot by someone...Now he was in hospital...uff...at any cost we want him alive"

"Neil please don't worry surely he will be alright soon" avni said him

"Whats the case about?" Neela ma asked him

"Human trafficking aunty...i don't know where the main head having all the connection..."

"Neil relax we will surely find him" avni touched his shoulder and consoled him.

They reached home. Due to the struggle of Neela ma and Avni. Neil agrees for a coffee. Avni kept her trophy in her room proudly while neela ma caressed her hairs. Neel took few photos of her having trophy.