Calm Down Part 5-Thomas

Start from the beginning

We walked towards the elevators when I saw someone I didn't think I would ever see again. My breath got caught in my throat and I froze as he recognized me. "Y/N?" Thomas whispered. "What's wrong?"

"Janson," I said under my breath, making sure to barely move my lips so he couldn't read them. "Whatever you do. . . Don't say anything."

"Y/N?" Janson smiled as he walked over to us.

"You don't seem surprised to see me," I said trying not sound as scared as I felt.

My breath hitched as he smirked. "What are you doing here?" Janson asked, eyeing the three guards behind me.

"I've come to see my mother," I said making him look away from the guys.

"Really?" He smirked as he slowly looked me over, making me want to throw up.

"I have information my mother is going to want to hear. But if you don't let me see her, Thomas wins."

When I said his name, I heard Thomas take in a breath. "Really?" Janson said, a smirk forming. "You're willing to give up your friends."

"They left me to die," I said with no emotion. "What the hell do I owe them?"

I clenched my jaw as his smirk widened. "Well," he sighed, reaching his hand out to me. "Glad to see you are finally on the winning side."

"Where's my mom?" I asked with no emotion, ignoring his gesture for me to take his arm.

"She's in her office," Janson said, dropping his hand back to his side. "Top floor. I'm sure you remember."

I nodded as I started to walk away, but he stepped in front me. "Why don't I take you? I know it's been a while."

"I'm fine," I said as I walked past him and headed towards the elevator.

I pushed the button and closed my eyes, trying to calm my breathing. "Y/N?" Thomas asked when the guys caught up to me. "You okay?"

"No," I said under my breath as the elevator doors opened. I stepped inside and turned around. I looked up and made eye contact with Janson. He smiled at me as the elevator doors closed.

"Y/N, what did Janson mean when he said he was sure you remembered?" Gally asked.

"I've been getting my memories back over time. I used to hang out with my mom in her office. Janson. . . I used to hang out with him too." Suddenly, I started to feel dizzy.

"Y/N?" Thomas's voice came out shaky and hesitant. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," I stuttered as I shook my head, trying to shake the dizziness. I saw the boys glance at each other before shrugging.

I took a deep breath as the elevator doors opened. We silently walked down the hallway, heading towards my mother's office. "How do you know where we're going?" Newt whispered.

"I used to ride my bike down this hallway," I said with a slight laugh. I cleared my throat as the tears threatened to spill.

Before the guys could say anything, I knocked on my mother's office door. "Come in," I heard her say from inside the room.

I looked over my shoulder at the guys, took a deep breath and opened the door. I sucked in a breath when she turned around in her desk chair.

"Y/N?" My name got caught in her throat. I bit my lip as tears formed in her eyes. I didn't know what to do as she stood up from her chair and walked over to me. I gasped as she pulled me in for a hug.

"I can't believe you're really here," she cried as she ran her fingers through my hair like she used to when I was little. She pulled out of the hug and cupped my cheek in her hand. "How did you get here?"