Chapter 1

Panting. That's all that has been heard from one of the practice rooms in Stone Music Entertainment. Along came hip-hop music playing and several hard foot steps landing on rhythym. It was a Saturday afternoon. 3pm to be exact, and 3 trainees were practicing hard. Inside? Well, let's take a look.

"Aigoo my foot!" Park Jangseul, a 12 year old trainee, exclaimed from the pain inflicted on her foot. She held it tight and fell on the floor.

"Seul-ah! Are you okay?" Lee Sian, a 19 year old trainee, approached the younger in shock. She almost ran with her iced water bottle to apply on Jangseul's foot.

"Was it because I accidentally stepped on your foot a while ago?" Jo Yuri, 17 year old trainee, asked in worry, already feeling guilty without confirmation from the younger.

"No no. It came a while after, and it's kinda painful but I think I should be alright." Jangseul replied to her worried unnies. She tried standing up but immediately fell, then being caught by Sian.

"Not alright at all. Yuri and I'll take you to the clinic." Sian stated, taking one arm of Jangseul's, Yuri taking the other.

After a couple of minutes of walking, the 3 girls arrived at the clinic and had Jangseul have her foot checked.

"Oh! I got a text from CEO-nim." Yuri said, she then read out loud. "Good afternoon, Yuri. I would like you, Lee Sian, and Park Jangseul, to please come over to the office. I have something important to discuss with you three."

"Did he spot us eating chicken?" Jangseul questioned in shock and worry. She sat up from the clinic bed, eyes widened.

"I don't think so. We should go soon. Jang-ie, you good?" Sian asked with care in her voice, approaching the latter.

"It's just a sprain. I have crutches here so yeah. Let's go!" Jangseul said, standing up with her crutches, using one of them to point out to the door.

Yuri and Sian chuckled at the younger's bright energy. She was like their younger sister, only, taller than them. Yeah, Jangseul's a giant.

But then, how did they get to know each other? Let's take a look into that too.

One year ago...

"You are officially accepted into Stone Music Entertainment. Here are the following details for you to attend training from monday to saturday. Hope we see you then!" Jangseul read with delight, slowly raising her voice every 5 seconds. "Lee Hwayoung! I got accepted!"

"Eh?! Congrats Jang!" Hwayoung, who was 2 years older than Jangseul, said with a cheer, she then felt her phone vibrate.

"Congratulations, Lee Hwayoung, you have passed the final round of auditions and are now accepted into Starship Entertainment. Here are the details for the building and other info. Hope we see you there!" She read out loud as she ended up screaming when the realization hit her.

"Unnie! Congrats!" Jangseul exclaimed, hugging the older. "Wait, so that means, we won't train together, and we won't debut together?"

"I guess so, but Jang-yah, look at the brighter side, there could be chances we meet up in a survival show or one of us transfers! We'll still keep in touch no matter what!" Hwayoung said, trying to comfort her younger best friend.

"You're right! Fighting Hwayoung-unnie!" Jangseul replied, then smiling and jumping.

9 months ago...

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Sian and she's Jo Yuri! New trainee?" This girl that we now know as Sian, asked with a bright smile. You two were the same height, with Yuri significantly shorter than you both.

"Yeah! My name's Park Jangseul! 12 years old!" Jangseul stated cheerfully, with the cutest smile ever.

"Omo! You're so tall! I'm 19 years old." Sian said, standing at awe, looking at Jangseul.

"I'm 17 years old.....this is unfair. Why am I not growing?" Yuri asked, pouting lightly.

The two taller girls laughed at the shorter one's cuteness.

"One day Yuri-ah. One day." Sian replied, ruffling the younger's hair.

Since then, the three of these girls became the closest any other trainee under Stone Music ever had. Of course, Jangseul never forgot Hwayoung, still frequently communicating.

-----
We'll learn abt the announcement ceo nim has to say in the next chapter! Pls look forward to it!