Chapter 37

"She's not awake yet? How much sleeping powder did you use on her?"

"Not much, sir."

"She's been out for one day! How are we suppose to get information from her, before Sesshomaru's shows up?"

I opened my eyes and looked around as I trying to clear my blurry vision. I tried to move my hands to wipe my eyes, but found that they were bound by iron shackles.

"Mm?" I muttered looking around.

"Ah, she is awake!" a man said loudly.

I glared at the panther looking demon.

"You shouldn't give me such an evil look. Your's and un-born child's life hangs in my hands." the demon grinned and my glare intensified.

How dare he threaten the life of my child! I'll rip his throat out!

"Sesshomaru will come and when he does you'll be in the hell of trouble." I told him.

"I know, and that is why we must hurry." the leader said.

Hurry? With what? I looked around to see about twenty demons with their weapons out. I held down my fear. I had to be strong. For me and my child to get out of here safely.

"With what?" I asked him.

"All we want are some answers. You give us them and we won't have to use force. And if we use force there is a high risk your child..." he paused with a wide grin, "Won't survive."

That bastard!

"What are the questions?" I asked him.

"Where is the grave of that bastard dog general?" he asked angrily.

Did he mean Sesshomaru's father? I didn't really know. I'm sure Jaken might have mentioned once or twice, but I probably ignored that imp.

And if I even did know where it was I wouldn't tell him. I was not a traitor, I was however a liar. Well kind of, sort of. Okay maybe not a good one, but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?

"It's in Edo." I told him, "Deep underground in a hidden cave."

"In a hidden cave under Edo, huh? Do you take me as a fool, mutt?" the leader asked glaring at me.

I was hoping he was, but I guess it didn't work out that way.

"I did warn you." he sighed, "I must use force now."

With that he snapped his finger and two panther demons walked over to me.

"Don't hit her in the stomach just yet boys." the leader told them.

They nodded their head and took turns lunching me in the face. After the third hit from both of them, the leader called them off.

I spat out some blood and a broken fang.

"Damn...you." I panted as I glared at the leader.

"Just give us the answer. Where is the grave?" the leader asked.

"Rot in hell!" I shouted and spat at his feet.

The leader let out a sigh and walked over to me. He raised his foot up and was about to kick me, when two panther demons flew into the room dead.

"It's Sesshomaru! He found us!" a demon cried out.

"What? How?" The leader asked lowering his foot down.

"He must have been trailing our scent, sir. We under estimated his tracking skills."

"Fool! Because of you we are as good as dead!" he shouted as demons were quickly taken out.