28..

//Luke's POV//

"Are you sure I should this?" I ask the boys, nervously.

They nod with smiles upon their faces. Everything's set, now all that's missing is.. her.

"Oh don't worry. We'll be right behind you. I know she's looking for us." Calum encourages.

The sun burning into my dark attire doesn't help the fact I'm practically sweating buckets. Getting outside before anyone else was a hassle, but I know it'll be worth it. I just need to find her..

As weird as it sounds, I can't stop thinking about Sam. I flinch when I see her talk to other guys. When she gets excited to write in her little, nerdy planner I get shivers. The way she bites her nails when she gets nervous, is in my opinion, adorable. I surprise myself, knowing I'm not in any classes with her. I wouldn't call myself a stalker.. Nor a secret admirer. Really, I don't know what I am to her.

Love is strange.

"She's outside and by herself. HURRY!" Michael reveals, pushing me out of our hideout by the front entrance.

I stumble across the ground, with my guitar in my hands and wait for the right time.

When Sam notices my presence, I crack a smile. She smiles back, only because she thinks its the best thing to do. People start to crowd around us when I decide to talk.

"Erm.. Hi I'm Luke. A few days ago I made one of the biggest mistakes in my life." I say loud enough for the whole world to hear.

"Shit. Sam. I'm sorry, I hope this song will show you how sorry I am. I hope we can start over again."

Here goes nothing..

When I start playing my guitar, all the anxiety lifts up. I hear people whispering among the swarm of teenagers, but I don't notice a bit. My eyes are locked with hers.

"Check yes Juliet.." I start to sing.