"Whatever you say sis"

I went back to my bathroom to fix my makeup. Once I got ready, Rach and I left the house.

------

"I've got to go okay? Don't wait up on me I'll get a ride from my friend." Rachel said as we walked out of the classroom.

"Uh okay? I mean I can stay and wait if you want it's no big deal."

"No no you go I'm good, I need to stay for some volunteer hours, I'm helping out the P.E. coaches." She explained.

"Oh great! I could use the extra hours! Mind if I join?" I asked.

Rachel sighed a bit too loudly, making it seem like she didn't want me to stay. Freshman year we would always stay after together to get some volunteer hours, it was our thing.

"If you don't want me to stay just say it" I muttered.

"It's just that-"

"You don't want me to stay." I interrupted.

"No, I want you too. But you can't."

"And why is that may I ask?"

"Cause, you can't"

Rachel was most definitely hiding something from me, and we tell each other everything!

"It's fine, I'll go home and chill with Ashton for a bit" I said fake smiling.

"Sor-"

"Nope" I started. "It's cool, I can stay some other time by myself." And I turned around walking towards the exit.

What is she up to?

••••••••••

"Sexy lady?!" Rachel said barging into my bathroom and closing the door.

"Natasha" she started.

I didn't speak, I just continued to apply my eyeliner.

"Naty-poo-poo-sexy-motherfucker-boo-bear" She sang.

What the hell kind of nickname was that?

"Please talk to me" She whined as she took a seat on the floor leaning against the tub.

"What's going on with you?" I asked.

"Oh sorry for being a bitch yesterday"

"It's not even that- although you were a bit bitchy- you've been acting very strange"

"No I haven't"

"You're lying to me, and hiding something from me"

"I'm not-"

"There goes another lie, right to my face. I thought we could trust each other with everything and anything but apparently not, seeing that you keep lying to me and I'm damn sure you are hiding something from me." I spoke more casually than it sounded in my head.

"I'm not ly-"

"There goes another lie!" I said hitting the counter with my fist, "Stop lying to me!" I yelled.

She sighed and put her head in her hands.

"Don't talk to me if you're just going to lie" I said.

"Really?" She started. "You're doing this right before graduation?"

"No, I didn't do this." I paused dramatically and grinned into the mirror taking one last look at myself. "You did this."

"We need to go now! Today is senior walkout day!! Then the after partyy!" Beatrice yelled from my room.

I haven't seen Bea in so long, after that whole baby incident. She basically got disconnected from the world by her parents. They didn't let her do nothing, let alone leave her house. She didn't even come to school since then but she's been doing some online classes last I heard.

I walked out of the bathroom and hugged her.

"Put on some sorts, it's so hot out" She demanded.

"Ugh fine I'll change"

I changed into my ripped denim shorts and put in a little lace white cropped tube top.

"Much better let's go"

"Wait wait!" Mom stopped us.

"Mom what's wrong?!"

"Let me take a picture of my beautiful girls" She smiled.

"Oh mom hurry hurry"

I know for sure that if my mom is getting teary eyed now, ha just wait until graduation. She'll cry the whole damn Congo river! But I love my mom, even if she did move away. She is my mom, no matter what. I can't believe I'll be graduating this weekend, it all flew by so fast I hadn't even noticed. I made so many friends, so many memories, mistakes, but I don't regret not one single decision I have ever made in my entire life, because that's made me the person I am today, and the decisions I make today, sculpt the better me of tomorrow.

---

"What's up with you and Rach?" Beatrice asked.

"She's been lying to me.."

"Class of 2017 scream!" A teacher spoke.

We all screamed, I know I sure did. I screamed so loud my ears were starting to ring, I screamed so hard I could feel my voice slowly going away. I screamed for all the great times, the horrible times, just the times spent in this school, walking through the crowed halls. I screamed for the freshman that was carrying four textbooks and would be here in a few years. I screamed for my friends, hoping we don't fall apart the moment our lives begin. I screamed for the juniors who would be on top next year. I screamed for my love, Michael. I screamed for appreciation and dedication.

I screamed for myself.

"You may begin your walk out!"

Everyone had huge smiles plastered upon their faces. People were throwing confetti. Someone had a boombox speaker playing the 90's classics. Boys were spraying girls with whipped cream and the girls were pouring chocolate syrup back.

"Natasha!" I heard from behind me. Turning around, I should've expected it. All of my friends made a circle around me, trapping me. Each and every one had something in their hands, looking around I saw paint, whipped cream, jumbo marshmallows, cheese spray, and Michael..in the distance.

"One" Rachel mumbled, then she mouthed 'sorry'

I nodded my head at her and smiled.

"Two" Chad chimed in.

"Three" they all yelled as they aimed fire at me! Drenching me in neon blue paint, whipped cream, sharp cheddar cheese spray and I can't forget the marshmallows that stood up all over my body making me look like some weird porcupine type animalistic thing! They got me! Ooo they got me good!

It was a great moment, full of pure happiness.

"Ahhh" I laughed wiping my eyes.

"We gotchu girly!" Cam smiled.

"You did indeed, but who wants a hug?!" I yelled chasing my friends around the destroyed courtyard. "Don't you dare Natasha!" Chad screamed running away from me.

"Nooooo" Rachel yelled as I pressed my painted body against hers; tight, making sure she got some color on her.

"I love you guys" I smiled.

"Alright it's party time!!! Lets go to beach bonfire!!" Chad yelled.

Let's go to the beach, beach, let's go get away.....