2

Kim Industries, the most wealthy company ever known in Seoul, is owned by a young successful man named Kim Namjoon. He has the smarts, looks, riches, everything! He's perfect! All of his female workers tend to swoon whenever he talks to them.

Well... all except one.

Park Jihyo, the oh-so-beautiful secretary of Boss Namjoon, is the only one who didn't swoon over their boss like any other girl has.

"Seriously girl, who wouldn't fall for a man like him? You're lucky you're with him every minute!" One of her co-workers said. Jihyo just rolled her eyes, picking up the cup of coffee that was Namjoon's.

"Yeah. Who knows? Maybe he's a soft person. Since he's always serious here."

"Lucky? Oh please, you don't even know what happens when I'm with him."

"Secret rendezvous?!" Her other co-worker gasped.

"Pft! As if I would do that!"

"I'll gladly do it!"

"Okay, back to work." Jihyo scolded with a smile. Although she is a young worker there, she has a motherly nature in her that the older ones adore.

She walked down the silent hallway to Namjoon's office, until she reached her destination. She raised up her free hand and knocked on the door twice.

"Come in." A deep, muffled voice from the other side of the door answered. She opened the door slowly, walking in before closing it again.

Namjoon looked up from his laptop, smirking at his secretary.

"Is that my coffee?"

"I wouldn't bring it here if it wasn't yours."

"You seem more feisty today~ Are you on your period?"

"Don't question my period Mr. Kim." Jihyo neutrally said and placed the cup on Namjoon's desk.

"Now darling, what did I tell you about calling my name when we're alone?" Jihyo just rolled her eyes at his pet name. Namjoon chuckled and looked at his laptop screen.

"What's my schedule today?"

"You have a meeting later at 1."

"Okay. Now hold this." Namjoon stood, picking up a large pile of papers and held it in front of Jihyo. She stared at it, her eyes widening then narrowing again. It would take hours for Namjoon to finish that pile of work, and he wants her to stand there holding that heavy stack?!

"You could just lay it on you're desk." Jihyo muttered. Namjoon smirked and leaned right next to Jihyo's ear.

"Choose. The papers? Or you?" He then proceeded in biting her ear. Jihyo stepped back, glaring at him although blushing from his actions. She let out an obvious 'grrrr' and took the pile from his hands.

"Thank you~" Namjoon beamed mockingly and sat back down.

Jihyo has been working for the company for a year. And over these years, Namjoon acted like a bully to her.

A perverted one.

There are times when he would make her do a lot of work until midnight.

And in the elevator before and after meetings, Namjoon will let his hand sneakily touch Jihyo's body, even if there are other people with them.

Torture, Jihyo calls it.

Even if Namjoon acted like this, she still works for that company, for Namjoon. Her family is broke, she's the eldest of her still schooling sisters. Namjoon's company was offering her a huge amount of salary, and she needed it for her big family.