3

"How was it my fault when you're the one who got mad in the first place?!"

"You were talking to another guy and you made me feel like I'm not there!"

"He was just a friend! Why are you taking it so seriously?!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Namjoon snapped. Jihyo stared at him with disbelief and took her coat.

"...I'm leaving..."

---

Namjoon groaned for the tenth time that morning. They were at the back stage, getting ready for their performance. It's MAMA, and Twice is there, too. He just sat in a corner, staring blankly which made his members worry.

"Ugh... I messed up so bad..." Namjoon groaned through his hands.

"Hyung, we're next. Are you sure you'll be alright?" Taehyung asked their leader gently. All the members knew what happened. Namjoon stood up and smiled at him weakly.

"I'll be fine, Tae."

"Are you sure?" Hoseok asked.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle it."

---

"Okay girls! Let's do our best!" Jihyo said cheerfully. The rest of Twice cheered, but they knew what happened to their leader.

"Jihyo-ah... you don't have to force yourself." Nayeon said gently.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Unnie, you're hurt."

"Well that doesn't stop me from performing. Don't worry kids. I won't lose focus."

---

After the performances, BTS and Twice received Daesangs. As leaders, it was Namjoon and Jihyo's responsibility to take charge in this situation.

Twice got their award first. Jihyo thanked everyone for supporting them, tearing up in the process. She smiled brightly. Namjoon was looking at her the whole time, and he can't help but feel guilty when he saw the pain and loneliness in her eyes.

It was then BTS' turn to to receive the award. Suddenly, and ideo popped in his head. He whispered to Jin.

"Hyung, is it okay for me to do something that is forbidden?"

"Like what exactly?"

"Like exposing me and Jihyo?" Jin smiled at him and patted his back.

"Go for it." He then gave his speech, thanking the Armies that were there for them. When he finished, he readied himself.

For her.

"Everyone." He started. The crowd turned.

"I have a confession to make." Tears started to form in his eyes.

"I know I shouldn't do this but... I.... I had a fight with someone. I didn't mean to make her cry. I didn't mean to shout at her. She was special to me. I never want to see her in pain again." He stopped briefly to look at Jihyo. The fans went wild because they knew that girl is here and Namjoon is looking at her right now.

"Jagiya. Mianhae." He said while still looking at a particular direction. The fans erupted in cheers, eager to know who Namjoon is talking about. Namjoon faced the crowd.

"I'll go to her now." The fans turned wilder when Namjoon gave the award to one of his members and walked towards where the other idols are sitting. Somehow, Jihyo didn't care anymore and met Namjoon halfway, who enveloped her in a hug.

Although fans are cheering very loudly, Namjoon and Jihyo can only hear themselves.

"You're an idiot..." Jihyo said and sniffed. Namjoon wiped away her tears, cupping her cheeks in the process.

"Why? Because I exposed the both of us?"

"Yes. And also for making me cry again." Jihyo laughed. Namjoon was so happy to hear her laugh again.

"Oppa... Mianhae."

"No... It's my fault, not yours. I shouldn't have been so sensitive. I'm sorry."

"Then I'm sorry because I left you back there." Namjoon kissed Jihyo's temple and pulled her closer.

"Are we okay now?" Namjoon asked. Jihyo flashed him her smile that can beat the sun.

"Yeah." Namjoon smiled brightly, showing his dimples. He then cupped her cheeks again and leaned in.

"Are you serious? Right here? In front of a million fans and idols?" Jihyo asked.

"Why not?" Jihyo sighed and smiled, closing the distance between their lips.

---
Have some fluff yall
I want this to happen waaahhhh di ako makakatulog uulit ulitin ko yun😂😂😂