3. In which she resists the playboy.

Damien is the man your mother warned you about. He is a Tsunami. He comes, he takes, he leaves. The Country's most renowned Bachelor and most famous playboy. He's rich, tall, drop-dead gorgeous, with ocean-blue eyes that could steal your breath. I am Damien's next Target, and I'm determined not to fall for him.

"You look beautiful today, Sammy." Damien complimented, gaping at me. I did not dare look at him.

I was in the school's morning assembly, and my focus was my babies playing around while singing. The morning was sunny and beautiful. I already felt that today would be great if I didn't have to deal with Damien, but he was the owner's son and the only heir to the St. Lawrence Empire.

Every day for the past month, he stood beside me in the assembly. Only so that he could remind me of how much he supposedly was in love with me.

How long can I fight? How far can I run?

No matter how many times I told him I wasn't interested, he still found a way to bother me, and it was becoming increasingly annoying because Damien had a voice that made you want to fuck him. His baritone is smooth and silky and just intense.

"Still ignoring me?" He asked, chuckling. Damien got off from pissing me off, and I was not going to give him that pleasure today.

I smiled, but I didn't dare look up at him. I moved away from him, and my focus returned to Holland.

Your heart is racing hard, Samantha.

I will never be one of Damien's toys.

Holland kept quiet throughout the assembly, as always. I was happy and relieved when the assembly finally ended. Damien made me so anxious and angry. I brushed Damien off my mind immediately after I walked into the class. He was an asshole, and I wanted nothing more than to kick him in the groin, but I restrained myself every time.

He was Lucky that I respected his mother so much.

"Let's be on our best behavior today, okay?" I announced to my students as they ran into the class excitedly.

I looked down to see Camilla stepping on a paper. "Camilla baby, can I see what you are stepping on."

She moved aside, and I picked up the letter.

How far can you run?

It was the only thing written on the paper. I threw it away, determined not to let anything spoil my mood.

Today, I smiled in class more than usual, and after the bell rang, I was happy to wait longer for Holland's father. Even though I doubted her father would come out of his car today.

I kept reminding myself that yesterday was just a one-time thing, but my heart was not convinced. I wondered why he came out of the car yesterday and if he would do the same today.

Suddenly, I didn't blame her father so much. He was a busy man, after all. Like all the pupils in my class, Holland's dad was very wealthy since it was the school for the rich.

I won't deny that I put more effort into dressing up today than ever since I started teaching. Damien must have thought I dressed for him, hence the smirk.

"Teacher Samantha," Holland called. Her tiny voice interrupted my trail of thoughts.

"Yes, love," I replied with a half-hearted smile. I pulled her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "What is it? Tell me."

She didn't reply. She looked down at her book and smiled broadly. Then she showed me what she had drawn. The sketch she showed me had two eyes and a nose. It was the only thing human about the drawing. The head was a big circle, and the legs were so thin, but they were spread wide apart.

"Wow." I blushed. I bit my lips in a futile attempt to stifle my laughter. Her eyes beamed. "This is so beautiful." I praised.

She jumped up, squealed, and hugged me. I laughed when she wrapped her tiny hands around me. I tickled her, loving the rich sound of her laughter. Her brown curly hair bounced as she jumped.

She wiggled out of my embrace and started to run. I sighed. When she was in the mood, Holland loved to play a lot. I pursued her around the class while she kept on squealing and giggling. Her laughter would increase any time I got closer to her.

When exhausted, I stretched my hands and caught her by the waist. "Gotcha." I laughed.

I was panting and heaving, but it didn't take away my joy from seeing her so happy. She squealed and tried to wiggle out of my arms again, but I held her tight. I couldn't afford to run after her again.

"Holland baby, I'm tired," I said, breathing heavily.

"Good afternoon." The same deep voice from yesterday greeted me. My heart almost stopped.

I turned around, dropping Holland down on her feet.

I was wearing a green gown today that matched my amber eyes, unlike the suit I always wear. The dress was tight around my curves, and a little cleavage showed from the V-neck. I forgot to drop my long blonde hair from the band, which I used to hold my hair up in a ponytail. Even with that error, I knew I looked better than yesterday. My hand involuntarily went to my choker just to hide the cleavage leaking out more from playing with Holland. I felt embarrassed. Yes, I wanted to seduce him, but I didn't want it to be that obvious.

You look so good he can't resist you.

It is against school rules to befriend a parent; remember Samantha.

My eyes did not leave him as he stared at his daughter lovingly. I poked her, "Holland, your Dad." She hesitated a little but later went to him.

He carried her, threw her up, caught her, and kissed her chin. "Baby girl, go to Aaron."

Holland looked at me like she wanted to cry. I felt the urge to pull her away, to protect him. Something didn't feel right.

She was so happy just now. Why was she suddenly sad?

The Billionaire's obsession जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें