Alas, she was in front of his door, hand hovering before the door to let the person inside know that she was there.

She literally forgot why she was there at that second. Prying the reason out her mind, she bit her lip and creased her brows.

She sighed in defeat, her bangs flowing up a bit. Turning her heel, she heard the door open, a raspy voice calling out to her.

"Saito? What the hell are you doing? It's 11 pm. Shouldn't you be in your damn room?"

(Name) froze in place. He then got out of his room and neared the girl.

"What the fuck?" He asked, walking in front of her. "What are you doing, really?"

"If I stay perfectly still, no one can see me."

She can't believe that made him snort.

Giggling at the ash blonde boy, she relaxed and looked at him, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I wanted to come to your room to say something, but I forgot when I was at the door."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "Well, I woke up for a snack, you wanna come with?"

"Sure, whatever." She shrugged and followed him downstairs, and into the kitchen.

She sat on one of the stools as he brought out biscuits, glasses and apple juice to the island and sat down next to her.

The only sounds that were heard were the cracking of the biscuits and the pouring of the juice into the cups.

Bakugou then spoke up, covering his mouth while doing so. He was still chewing though.

"So..do you remember what you were gonna ask?"

(Name) swallowed her food and nodded, taking time to drink from her cup.

"I was going to ask if we were friends now. You didn't exactly answer my question earlier in the infirmary."

"What kind of a question is that? Did you fucking forget already?"

He asked, looking away from her, a small smile on his face. This was a start towards that goal he was thinking about.

"Of course we're friends."

He didn't expect her to wrap her arms around him.

"Thanks, Bakugou."

-----

Weeks have passed after that day.

She was spending time with the two of them more often. And even more so often, she would have a separate time to hang out with them.

Y'know...to cause less noise and arguments.

The class was of course , shocked to know that she befriended Bakugo. They didn't get it in the slightest bit.

But it didn't bother them as much as one boy who was bothered very much.

He kept it to himself though, as he didn't have control over the girl's choices, but why did it have to be the person who left choking marks on her neck and almost killed her?

But at the same time, he admired her kindness and bravery to accept people, even though they did something bad to her.

"Hey, Bakugou." she neared the ash blonde and sat on his desk. He looked up at him and raised his brow. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me, my brothers, my brother's friends, Mina and Todoroki to visit my mom back at home. Todoroki and Mina already agreed.

"Sure." he replied and asked when they would visit. "This afternoon after school. It's a Friday so, it's alright, right?"

Bakugou smiled a little and nodded.