Chapter 3

A/N I don't own Black Butler

Lauren's POV

*The Next Day*

Great, the new recruits are coming today. I'm curious to see the recruits. As I walked towards where everyone was crowed. As I move towards the front of the crowd I see a boy around my age with black hair, a bright blue eye, and a white eye patch. He looks a little taller than me other than that this boy looks familiar. I feel as though I know him from somewhere before the incident. Then Dagger handed the boy a throwing knife. As he through the knife it started spinning then it shot up towards the head. No way that's not possible that defy's the laws of gravity an object in motion tends to remain in motion unless something must have hit it up to alternate the knifes direction. (A/N i know that the law of physics doesn't exist yet but in this story it does) I observed carefully then I saw the man from last night throwing small rocks at the knifes. Something is going on Joker, Beast, Doll, Dagger, Peter, Wendy, and Jumbo are in on it. I better start practice for our next performance. Thankfully I got my own tent to practice in.

Time Skip

As I start walking to grab something to eat Dagger drags me towards Joker, the suspicious man, and boy. "Smiles, Black I'd ee' to meet Angel." Said Joker. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance." I said. "The same applies." Said Smiles. That's weird since when does a person with a commoner status speak in proper language.